sealskinz,s

KAS

This has nothing to do with the clubbing of baby seals or any other seal for that matter :rolleyes: . This is about socks.

Strange but true.

Don’t know if anyone out there has tried these, I just bought a pair to go under my boots in anticipation of a wet week in Scotland (got that right, thought people were throwing water at me, and they call it rain.) and the thought of cold wet feet wasn’t to appealing. Anyway bought a pair of these things and for a seal they are the dog’s b******s. warm and toasty feet rain or no rain :D . They are a bit pricey at £34 a pair but I recon they are defiantly worth it (no I don’t work for the company). So if you want warm, dry feet even in they worst of it check them out.

www.sealskinz.com

Kas/Bob,
Ok, which ones do you wear? The site lists a variety but none at £34 a pair??!
FD2

Got mine for £25. They are the calf length ones (not the knee length ones), but hey, you cant have everything.
Check out http://www.sound-dist.co.uk/
PS The sizes have changed recently, I would give them a bell and order mail order rather than from the web site just to make sure you get the right size.

used knee length, and i agree use the mail order.

still, a great bit of kit

Down Podger - I am a married man after all .

BTW, was it you who leaped in at the last minute and got the rack on e-bay? One minute I am sitting there thinking "ooh its mine 1 minute to go", the next thing the world bloody explodes.

FD2:D

Re: On a .......

Podger said:
You must be sex on a stick....or what !!:eek:

On a stick, no. On a GS, definitely. :cool:

The Knee length jobbies get the waterproof layer above the top of the boot. Works for me, and it's a lot less messy than latex.

Back
Top Bottom