Good wishes for a great trip.

paintman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey Magnum
Been watching this trip develop with interest, you have obviously put in a lot of effort and I hope everyone has a great time :thumb :clap
We set off in the morning and will probably stop in the Best Western in Montreux (as last year) Sat night, I shall then take your route for two days to Arosa, before dropping down to the Italian Lakes, for hopefully a little warmth to keep the ladies happy, hoping to make the Moto Guzzi factory tour (and protest ) On the 18th, before catching the Autotrain back to Paris from Nice.
If you plan another trip in the future I may well be interested.

Good luck
Paintman.

Thank you mate :thumb2

Just had the whole group round our house for food and drinks. Great bunch of people :)

The Tour starts at 9am in the morning.

Have a great trip yourself :beerjug:

paintman, keep your eyes open for a blue 1200, two up going the opposite direction. May well be Denise and I, we are intending to be around Lago D'Iseo and Como on the 17th and 18th. :thumb
Mark

paintman, keep your eyes open for a blue 1200, two up going the opposite direction. May well be Denise and I, we are intending to be around Lago D'Iseo and Como on the 17th and 18th. :thumb
Mark

Will do mark, Be carefull with your accomodation around the 18th, seemingly the Moto Guzzi protest is going to be very large, with many b and b's and hotels fully booked,(according to our host on Lake Como) We will be a group of four, on three bikes, red 1200, red 650, and a white/red Teniere (old style).

Enjoy :thumb
John.

Have a good time all, hope the weather is kind :)

Back
Top Bottom