Phase one complete.

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yesterday I got the go-ahead from my boss to take five weeks off next year to go on this trip. :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

So, the planning can begin in earnest now. I was looking at flights last night to get a feel of how much it will cost and it doesn't look too bad.

flights.jpg

Our son is cabin crew, so it shouldn't cost me that, but I do have to add on the cost of flying from Ireland to Heathrow.

Delivering the bike to the UK won't be a problem either as I'll load the GS into one of these and send it round to drop the bike off with Bilco. I do like a freebie. :)

R500.jpg

Anyone else any plans made yet?

:comfort

I was chatting to Bilco about your trip next year, it sounds fantastic:thumb2

I'm excited and i'm not even going:D

Shep

oooh ya jammy bugger that sounds fantastic:cool::cool::cool:

Have a good trip Aidan, BTW a young friend of mine is in Chicago studying till XMAS, she can't believe how her fellow students have such shallow characters, there's no Craic to be had.....

Still you will be with Bilco so no problem's there...

What website did you use to get the price BTW, fancy a change from Ebookers as I have used them exclusively for the last few trips.... and would quite like to be able to get an on line price from LHR - Bombay but come back from Delhi...:beer:

:clap:clap:clap:clap
great news auld bean :kissy2

Yesterday I got the go-ahead from my boss to take five weeks off next year to go on this trip. :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

So, the planning can begin in earnest now. I was looking at flights last night to get a feel of how much it will cost and it doesn't look too bad.

flights.jpg

Our son is cabin crew, so it shouldn't cost me that, but I do have to add on the cost of flying from Ireland to Heathrow.

Delivering the bike to the UK won't be a problem either as I'll load the GS into one of these and send it round to drop the bike off with Bilco. I do like a freebie. :)

R500.jpg

Anyone else any plans made yet?

Yes. Also got permission from the boss but then she's coming too:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

I've just hit send on an e-mail to my boss asking for the 5 weeks off.....should hear soon....:bounce1....because I want to book my flight this weekend/tonight......:guitarist

Aidan, catch you later to find out what flight you're booking yourself on.....:thumb

just had confirmation back from the boss......:eek:onyack

I've booked the 7th of June to the 9th of July off work.......:bounce1:clap:bounce1

:JB :Motomartin :JB

Back
Top Bottom