No pics no sale

good'oleboy

Reaction score
Hi All you computer heros can someone show me / tell how to load pics of my gsa with text. keep it simple please I do want to sleep tonight. I have the pics on a card from the camera. I usually just slot it into the printer and it loads them up. simple for a simpleton. cheers in anticipation. Dave::type

You can post individual pics one at a time if they're small ( VGA /Jpeg images.. the lowest setting on the camera)

For multiple pics you'll need to load them onto a photo hosting site such as Photobucket... that one's free...

The FAQ HERE should cover it :thumb

Simples....

You can post individual pics one at a time if they're small ( VGA /Jpeg images.. the lowest setting on the camera)

For multiple pics you'll need to load them onto a photo hosting site such as Photobucket... that one's free...

The FAQ HERE should cover it :thumb

Simples....

Or,and I have said this numerous times.... Right click the pictures you need and use the option send to email, then make pictures smaller...

Then upload the new pictures one post at a time....

I think there was a message posted a while ago (cant be arsed to search for it) and it suggested saving pics to something like photobucket and then linking to this site. Summat ta do with UKGSER server space being used up with uploaded pics.

I think there was a message posted a while ago (cant be arsed to search for it) and it suggested saving pics to something like photobucket and then linking to this site. Summat ta do with UKGSER server space being used up with uploaded pics.

Cheers guys I have sorted it now. There is a video that shows you how to do it don't know how I managed it but I got there Thanks again :thumb

Back
Top Bottom