Advice on (new) set up for Autocom/Zumo

DCoplin

Reaction score
Looking to set up the new bike with an Autocom but could do with some advice.

The set up is this:

1200GSA (09)
Zumo 660
MP3 Player
HTC TTYN II Phone
Ultimate Ear Monitors​

I ride mostly solo and am looking for best phone and audio quality possible as I spend a lot of time in the saddle.

My questions are:

1. Would you go for Logic or Super Pro Automatic? (I know the Super Pro has a better amp, but it also has lots of features for the pillion which I'll rarely use)
2. What's the best way to connect the phone? (Bluetooth via Zumo or hardwired direct from phone)
3. Any top tips that I've missed?

Thanks all.

Dave

I think there's an issue getting the phone to work with the 660 and wired comms, something to do with the mike being live?....Went through all this getting the 500 to work and now I'm facing it all again :(

I've had to revert to a Scala rider and although it works it's not ideal for what I want.

Dave,

Just to let you know we have spent a lot of time of the NEW 660's with our parts and we have got the phone side fully working via our leads, so either the Logic or Super Pro can be used with the 660 connected via our leads.

Rich :beerjug:

The bluetooth side is work in progress as this is a different problem to over come. On the lead side we have loaded up the mic side on our parts to help switch the mic off on the 660's for the BT side we are going to expirement on the mic levels on our boards to see if an increase on the mics will help.

Just as an update I had a Super Pro running via our part 1273 working fine via a 660 yesterday. So there should not be any issues with our systems with BT connections between the Zumo.

Great news Rich and thanks for the update :thumb I'll be looking into what I need to get up and running.

Thanks again :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom