A new kind of weekend event.

I promise all will be reveiled tomorrow :thumb

:aidan

as him indoors said we there but i'll hopefully be under my own steam, Mandy do you want a lend of my fairy wings might be some of my fairy dust left then you can hurry up getting the prices ready for Ash.
Your leaving it a bit late for him to get organised :pullface
I think we'll have to sort him out :hug

Mrs Og Here

Aidan are you MAD :eek:

Asking Og to navigate?:blast

(he'll have to bring me so :bounce1)

As for sat -nav welll!!!!. Sydney our sat-nav has me worried. It's fine in towns but out in the rural areas :nenau

In France once it told us to turn left into an equestrian center and then when we had to take a deviation it told us to turn right into a canine club. You see the pattern developing here?

I'm seriously worried about taking him somewhere where theres fields of aniamls around :eek: Boreens wouldn't be in it!!

Aidan are you MAD :eek:

Asking Og to navigate?:blast

(he'll have to bring me so :bounce1)

I do indeed know better than that Linda. ;)

We have thought of people who don't have twat nav don't worry. Sure, have me and the other fella ever left ye behind?

Tempted maybe, but never brave enough. :green gri

:hide

I'll get a cheque in the post, I really like the sound of this event ....:thumb ......I know where to send it though.....:augie

So not so great for us "piss heads" who just want to turn up drink loads and sleep :D

P250909_1021.jpg

this might be a bit west for yas (visited yesterday morning) :D

WOOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:augie

Yes,i know !! I keep telling myself not to be so blinkered but it ain't happening. :nenau . I enjoyed the Kesh event,but got fazed by the Roads. I had a terrific time at the Armoy Road Races in August so the problem is entirely in my Head. A Lifetime as a Tarmac Terrorist is difficult to shake off.

WOOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:augie

Listen whose talking :p

Yes,i know !! I keep telling myself not to be so blinkered but it ain't happening. :nenau . I enjoyed the Kesh event,but got fazed by the Roads. I had a terrific time at the Armoy Road Races in August so the problem is entirely in my Head. A Lifetime as a Tarmac Terrorist is difficult to shake off.

You'll be able to do your own thing this time Dave :thumb

:aidan

Back
Top Bottom