thank you

Can we have a happy and hungover smiley please?

:D

Thanks Bryn:thumb2

Another top event:bounce1

Awesome weekend Again Well done Bryn & Lyn. It was brill meeting old friends & Making new one's

Many thanks Bryn for a great weekend, only my second GS do and had a great time...:clap:clap:clap

Morticia and Gomez
Taj Mahal

Just got out of bed about an hour ago :rob

Two good nights on the Trot .................. :ChrisKelly

WHO MENTIONED A TROT ????

ROLL ON EASTER
................. :JB

PS ............. Thanks to everyone .................................................

Thanks for a cracking time. our first event!
Only managed to get there on the Saturday but had a great time.
Will defo be at Llangollen and hope to be on a few rideouts too.:thumb2

well done.....

great weather, great weekend

i cannot believe "how much" wine i drank on friday night....:blast

it was a bloody good job "H" was there to help me drink it:D

bless.... she suffered.. the lost Saturday.. for her efforts!

thanks also to proff and Mrs proff for the excellent hospitality:thumb

donation to air ambliance for the extra wine sorted!

till we do it again

how much

right! gotta go and clean ma bike now:D

What a great way to spend a long weekend:thumb2 Many thanks to Bryn for sorting it, and to Flipfly for the Friday night and Saturday off road bimble, best fun I've had for ages :JB

Great to see old faces and to meet new ones, till the next one:beerjug:

Great weekend, top effort Bryn and Lyn :thumb

The best camping weather I've had all year, I (almost) managed to pack my tent away dry - sadly the underside was wet which put pay to that :D

thanks bryn +lynn for another good weekend if you can sort this whilst you are working can't wait for the one when you have retired and have nothing to do with your time other than polish your bike and organise a weekend that will be a blinder :D:bow

Big thanks from me and JustStan.Usual brilliant weekend fron Bryn, Lynn and helpers.
Great to catch up with everyone as usual and the speed of service at breakfast this year was awesome!!

I heard Thunder would particularly like to thank the two young ladies with the breakfast cow bell for his early morning call on Saturday :D

Thanks for a first class event:thumb

'H' had a great time...she thinks:blast

And a special thank you to Gaz/Skygod for two excellent offroad rides, the perfect leader with consideration for all abilities, local info and to top it off, tea and chocolate cake provided by his missus:clap

thanks Bryn and Lynn, first ukgser event and I had great fun.

thanks to flipfly and sgt bilco for doing the easy off road ride. Not sure if I ought to thank flip for persuading me that it'd be a good thing to do on the friday night tho :D

thanks

Thanks for a great weekend , a first for me but not the last,
and well done on sorting the wether out that was very clever.:aidan

thanks Bryn and Lynn, first ukgser event and I had great fun.

thanks to flipfly and sgt bilco for doing the easy off road ride. Not sure if I ought to thank flip for persuading me that it'd be a good thing to do on the friday night tho :D

I forgot to thank the "hard core" off road group for providing such expert tuition on the merits of the drop off system :D:D:D:blast

Back
Top Bottom