Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The YOUR take on the weekend thread.

Mega Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe

My Take on the EM Weekend

Sadly i could not get there till Saturday as i finished work too late on Friday to get organised.
    Pitched up in the Merc Tent and unloaded the Megamoto.
    Got a Barracking off Proff for giving the Bike a quick once over with the Yellow Duster/Mr Sheene.
    Had Brekkie (very nice) and talked B*ll*x with a few attendees.
    Made a valiant attempt at Drumming Up a few more for the Trip to Donnington but the only Tossers left on site were Hungover or had made other plans.
    Set Off with a Party of 9 Bikes and despite the usual "Everybody know how the Drop-Off System works?" " YAAAWWWNNN, Yes,Dave" we still managed to lose a couple of bikes off the back,but they took a short cut and got to Donnington just in front of the main Party !!
    Negotiated a nice discount from the Ticket Office and we all trooped in. We all went round at our own pace and some looked closer than others because when i exited the Museum with a chap who has yet to become a Poster on here,there were only 2 Tossers left at the Cafe. The Chap that i had been walking round with left for Home as he was not staying at Lumb Farm,another was on call from Work and had to leave for Leeds and the last of the Party decided to have a look at the Church at Breedon ,having seen it on countless trips up and down the M42.
    So,i created Tosser History in leading a Rideout and Returning on my own !!

An excellent Evening Meal followed by the usual Raffle and more Talking Tosh concluded proceedings for Saturday.
    Got a hand off Bryn to load the Bike into the van then Sunday Brekkie followed by a chat with a few Folk who i had missed on Saturday,and that was about the end of it.

Thanks to Bryn and Lynn,Lumb Farm and all the Tossers that make these Weekends what they are.

PS,only got my PC working today hence the delay !!
    "HEY,GOO'N PLAY DOWN YER OWN END ! "

chelle
    Quote Originally Posted by schiannini View Post
    Hi Chelle

Call that dirty? Go and have a look in the workshop at mine, it makes Snoopy's look like bling and I haven't even been off road with it for a year
    kinda got used to yours fil, she screamed when i walked passed with the bike wash!!

I want to say that I am in awe of Toad and Cal, and the amount of stuff they stuck on the back of that 1200Adv. Awesome!
    I will never worry about overloading my bike again...
    Are there no pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Tee View Post
    So,i created Tosser History in leading a Rideout and Returning on my own !!
    Oh no you didn't. I left with 50+bikes behind me on last years road ride and came back with none

After a thoughly sh*te summer not being able to ride I was determined to pop the tosser cherry and attend a weekend. Lumb Farm was my last chance after talking with Sgt Bilco at Sychos bash (managed to get there for the rideout). After promising to take my son camping it seemed like the ideal opportunity for abit of bonding.
    Had to wait until Harry finished school to leave so off we headed from sunny Stafford to arrive and see how busy the field was (next time he may pull a sicky from school so we don't end up sliding out of bed all night ).
    Was instantly struck by how friendly everyone was but slightly confused as after seeing Teepee corner I looked for other Phads to pitch with as I though tents were grouped according to type.
    Went on the rideout to Donnington on the saturday which was good, I was the one that a wanted to have a look at the church at Breedon, managed to gatecrash a wedding when we got up there, the Bride did look lovely though . Carvery and company were excellent and unlike the friday night I didn't have A- someone trying to get in my tent and B-someone deciding the best place to have a piss at 3 in the morning was in the hedge right behind my tent.
    Had to leave early to get home, unpack the bike and pack the car for a course sunday night, mind you did manage a fat boys breakfast before departure , planning already all the 'tosser' events we can get to next year, thanks again to all we met for making it such a memorable weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nedflanders View Post
    I looked for other Phads to pitch with as I though tents were grouped according to type.

I like it....."Twat Tent Corner"

Quote Originally Posted by chelle View Post
    I remember what you were saying, this is for you

GS Handguard parts
    Couldn't trouble you for a part number, item #3?

chelle
    set clamp,hand protection R1200GS 04>
    46 63 7 705 267 left
    46 63 7 705 268 right
    you are very welcome };0)

Cheers Chelle I'll get that ordered this week. Are you coming to the N.E event? I may (if I find some suitably difficult routes) be leading a 'hardcore' off-road group. You're welcome to bring along one of your dealers HP2's to trash!

And don't worry about accommodation, I have a Bivi.

07875 304772
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post

And don't worry about accommodation, I have a Bivi.

As smooth as treacle

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post

And don't worry about accommodation, I'm a rent boy.

Who hides when girlies call round

Al
    If I am ever on life support - Unplug me......
    Then plug me back in..........

See if that works .....

Quote Originally Posted by Blackal View Post
    Who hides when girlies call round

Al
    Look at you trying to slip in there!

I'm very particular, they have to like dirty bikes for a start.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123