More picture EM 2009

Someone explain to me the point or thought behind taking a bivvy bag to a weekend bike rally when you ride a GS solo and could quite easily fit a tent on it. What do you do with all your gear if it rains all weekend, is it making some kind of statement? :confused:

When you happen to be next to the tent party after the bar has closed, and pissed GSERers try to cable tie you into your bivvy, you can just pick it up and move to a quiet corner. :D

When you happen to be next to the tent party after the bar has closed, and pissed GSERers try to cable tie you into your bivvy, you can just pick it up and move to a quiet corner. :D

Don't be ridiculous!

That would never happen..

Shame on you Neil....

Always worth bearing in mind though.. if you pull all the pegs out of a fellow Tossers tent, trying to collapse it on him.......

:augie

Someone explain to me the point or thought behind taking a bivvy bag to a weekend bike rally when you ride a GS solo and could quite easily fit a tent on it. What do you do with all your gear if it rains all weekend, is it making some kind of statement? :confused:

Just maybe....he doesn't feel the need to make a statement/follow the rest ie twat suit etc:augie

He'd be better off in a teepee. They seem like the latest thing to have. Or has that changed now?

I can't keep up with this tent snobery, good job I've bought a van to sleep in.

He'd be better off in a teepee. They seem like the latest thing to have. Or has that changed now?

I can't keep up with this tent snobery, good job I've bought a van to sleep in.

Tipi's aren't all their cracked up to be, I used mine twice before flogging it on.

Van's? ... well their just a Phad :comfort

if the weathers nice and only away for the weekend then its a tarp sleeping bag and bivy longer trips or colder weather then i take the tent as well:thumb

Picture

DSC_2803.jpg

Back
Top Bottom