Looks like the journey is over....

:( That's bad news......sorry to hear that Mickey.

Can't add to anything that's been said above, but let us know what's happening and don't be shy in shouting up if you need anything doing...you know we can make it happen and there are a lot of people who'd like to help if they can- bring a jar of mud back with you for them to chuck on their bike and it'll make them into happy little soldiers ;)

B:kissy2

Sorry to hear this, Micky. Best wishes to you both...

I been lookin' at me atlas: Pakistan is a feckin' long way.

:bow:bow:bow

Can't be that far. Ali from the corner shop in Leven goes home for his lunch...

So sorry to hear this Mick

That is tough luck

Hope Sue mends quickly and all is sorted

If you need anything, you have my number:thumb

Hi Mick, along with all the others, Best wishes to Sue for speedy recovery, Don't know if I can be any help, but you only have to ask, If it's in my power I'll do it. TED S

bad news:( as fanum says if we can help in any way we will:thumb2
hope sue's not in to much discomfort and your both back in the safety of home soon

best to the both of you:)

Can't really add anything to what others have said, but get well soon and I hope it all works out well.

If there is anything I can do to help please ask (though it might take a while for me to get the narrowboat to Pakistan to pick the bikes up for you:()

Good luck

Shep

To echo the above...

You are both very much in our thoughts, wishing Sue a full recovery... as has been said that is still a blummin long way... :comfort

main is that she will live to tell the tale, u can get another bike, good wives are more harder to come by(and more expensive),
get well soon sue

Cheers Digger but Sue not my wife ... we're Geriatric Lovers :eek:

Both bikes unscathed and ridable :thumb

Just popped in for a quickie, the hotel manager letting me use his personal internet. The people here are just remarkable with their hospitality.

Got Sue back to the hotel... under no circumstances will she go back to that hospital, or even keep the appointment for Thursday morning re further examination and consideration for admission for an operation.

Had Sue been younger then we might had 'sat it out' and let the arm mend, but what we both agree on ... is that proper medical attention is paramount, so home it is. Arrangements in hand for Campbell Irvine repatriation insurance to 'kick in'.

Plans in early stages for getting the bikes air freighted home.

Have to start thinking about feckin' Christmas prezzies now :eek:

Can I just say a big THANK YOU to all of ya, for the kind words and offers :)

Gracie sends her love t'yall :kissy2

Cheers all .... catchya later

:beerjug:

PS ... of all the places to be stranded... a town with no :beer:

Have to start thinking about feckin' Christmas prezzies now :eek:

Sod the Christmas prezzies, the best prezzie will be to get Sue back to full fitness and the bikes safely back home and ready for another trip.

Best wishes to the pair of you.

Sorry to hear your bad news, good luck on getting home and hope Sue mends quickly.

cant add anything intelligent or helpful so,
just wish you both the best - you definitely have all of us rooting for you both.

~~
Marc + Linda

Sorry to hear your bad news and can only reiterate what the others have said.

Glad to hear that things are getting sorted for getting the two of you and your bikes back to Blighty. As others have said, if you need any help, give me a shout. I'm in Yorkshire and have time on my hands :thumb

Hope you get Sue and the bikes back OK, Micky.

Can't do buggerall to help you from up here, but shout if you think I can help.

Time to start planning the next 'Geriatric' adventure.:D

Back
Top Bottom