RSOE Meet Thursday 1st Oct

Urban Rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So, who's gonna be there?

I'll aim to be there around 1900 ish as I'm off work but will be leaving around 2100 as on earlies the following day. I'll be on the bike as well which is a first (i believe) as the cage will have gone by then.....:augie

So if any of the Chiltern 1200 riders wish to see a real GS, mine will be in the car park from 1900 ish....:D

So, who's gonna be there?

I'll aim to be there around 1900 ish as I'm off work but will be leaving around 2100 as on earlies the following day. I'll be on the bike as well which is a first (i believe) as the cage will have gone by then.....:augie

So if any of the Chiltern 1200 riders wish to see a real GS, mine will be in the car park from 1900 ish....:D

I am up for the challenge but I need to be at St katherine dock at the time. Unless that gets cancelled ... I am out :(

Was at T5 on Wednesday .. it was rammed (at 6am!!) but definitely better than the old ones.

1900? is that the year it was designed:nenau

Coming from an airhead owner:augie:D

I am up for the challenge but I need to be at St katherine dock at the time. Unless that gets cancelled ... I am out :(

Was at T5 on Wednesday .. it was rammed (at 6am!!) but definitely better than the old ones.

You should have called I was around then:blast.

Be good to catch up on Thursday:rob.

You should have called I was around then:blast.

Be good to catch up on Thursday:rob.

I forgot to text you the day before so didn't want to call/text you that early in the morning only to find out that you just gone to bed after a night shift :mmmm

#

You two faced Tosser. I thought I was your primary Heathrow contact

I thought you were only there when they were building it?? :confused:

Or was your work so good that you are still working on it :D

So is anyone gonna turn up at the RSOE tomorrow:nenau

Don't want to be Billy no mates sat in the corner on me own......:blast

Gaz

hi chris & gang
sorry cant make it this month
as i am working nights at Westfield Shopping Centre
see ya soon
Gaz

Chris .. I can't make this. Got a meeting in central London so won't be back in time.

How about seeing you on Sunday at the Ace for Breakfast? :nenau

Sorry Rich,

I didn't go in the end because I thought I'd have been the only one there.....

Guess I should have checked the thread a wee bit earlier:blast

well, I was there.

recounted my trip to the lakes to myself, moaned a bit about the cost of BuMW servicing, ogled the barmaids a bit, finished my pint and left.

you guys all missed out.

see you next month.......:):beer:

i was there saw no one enjoyed a pint and a bowl of muscels left just after 9 to pop to my local for a few see you up the ace or next month:thumb

Back
Top Bottom