Thread: cuckoo clocks and invites.............

cuckoo clocks and invites.............

hi,

patrick and ray (i think) asked about cuckoo clocks.... if you would still like one then let me know and ill have a look around for you.

ALSO... if anyone from the trip is over this way again then you are welcome to stay overnight at my apartment in Basel. Large spare room and a large secure underground garage cost: £zero

Cool

Was thinking of what to do at Christmas

May well take you up on that next Spring

Quote Originally Posted by swissrob View Post
    hi,

patrick and ray (i think) asked about cuckoo clocks.... if you would still like one then let me know and ill have a look around for you.

ALSO... if anyone from the trip is over this way again then you are welcome to stay overnight at my apartment in Basel. Large spare room and a large secure underground garage cost: £zero
    DO you think 15 hairy assed bikers will fit into your spare room

17 including mrs cookie and ann , without the hairy ass that is

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by swissrob View Post
    hi,

you wont find a better place for cuckoo clocks.
    they dispatch worldwide, Mercans love um.
    http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A1f4cfg....php%3flang=en
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Quote Originally Posted by bbbvito View Post
    DO you think 15 hairy assed bikers will fit into your spare room

17 including mrs cookie and ann , without the hairy ass that is
    the bike parking room can easily accomodate the bikes and the garage has space for tents, the nuclear fallout bunker has some space also..... the spare room can be reserved for the ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    you wont find a better place for cuckoo clocks.
    they dispatch worldwide, Mercans love um.
    http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A1f4cfg....php%3flang=en
    funnily enough i was thinking of that place.... but the broki has some clocks also

Can we top'n'tail?

Yersh...it's been forgotten over the years, that cuckoo clocks are actually of German [Black Forest] origin

very true - the swiss have adopted the creation.

topntail mmmmmm only if you wear the mankini!