Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mongolian Madness and the Gobi Desert

NEW 2010 2rtw CALENDAR NOW AVAILABLE

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place for this post. Thought we'd let you know that Lisa and I have just published our 2010 motorcycle Adventure Calendar, with all new images from Central Asia.

http://stores.lulu.com/2ridetheworld

It was tough to choose which images made the cut but we're pretty excited by the results. Wind swept Monglian steppes, the Gobi Desert, high mountain passes on the Pamir highway (the roof of the world) and Russian sweeping bends, this calendar has the lot.

It was quit a challenge publishing the calendar as we've been in Eastern and central Asia for months and internet is non existant or appauling at best. it took us 5-days straight just to upload the images to the publishers server. 7am to 1am the following morning:buds

So if you fancy helping us raise a little gas money or you just feel like picking yourself or someone else up an early Christmas present. Drop on by our new online store. You can click the calendar and or the 'preview' button for a month by month showing of the calendar.

http://stores.lulu.com/2ridetheworld

Right now we're in Dushanbe, Tajikistan waiting for our Turkmenistan Visa's and then we're off to Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan before entring Iran. We managed to get our Iran visa's last week. Yeah, we were a a bit nervous about this one.

So, lket us know what you think of the Calendar and a big thank you in advance to anyone who purchases, it'll buy a few extra miles of gas and we are truly grateful.

Cheers for now
    Simon
    Ride Far, Ride Safe...

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    The link tells me that you are performing site maintainance at the moment. I hope not from Dushanbe! I know exactly how slow internet connections are there. If the calender is anything like you images so far it will be a cracker.

Good luck with the rest of the journey.
    We should learn from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. [/I]

All working

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Hi Petcul,

Lulu.com who are hosting our store front were doing maintenance. Their based in the USA ans so it was the middle of the night their time.

However, their all back up and or store is just waiting for your perusal

You can even click the preview button and see what your getting for you dosh. We're chuffed with the images and the calendar. Bloody hard choosing which photos to use.

Hope you enjoy it.

All the best
    Simon T
    Last edited by simon thomas; 03-11-09 at 19:34. Reason: spelling
    Ride Far, Ride Safe...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123