Let's Ha'e Oor Ane Purile Pish Thread

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Ah feckin love Glasgow:thumb2

Drove up here in the van today- near kilt us hitting a fargin great lump of wood that the volvo in front just managed to swerve round leaving me no chance.

Knackered my tire but a nice man in Scotland Street put two new tires on for £130- balanced and ah thing:thumb2

Now in a boozer on Suchie Street supping ale at £2.60 and postin pish on free wi-fi.

Us country folk know how to party....

My ( female) cat is asleep in my sock drawer:mad:
haw wully show us a pic o yer pussy i like cats meself ,always had cats aboot the place current ones are called whisper n willow !:)

haw wully show us a pic o yer pussy i like cats meself ,always had cats aboot the place current ones are called whisper n willow !:)

This is the wee murderer with her self provided supper..

motechpannierfittings001.jpg

Cheaper than Whiskas

Shortly after this was taken all that was left of the bunny was the back paws....recently she's taken a dislike to their ears so now she bites them off before tucking in.

This is the wee murderer with her self provided supper..

motechpannierfittings001.jpg

Cheaper than Whiskas

Shortly after this was taken all that was left of the bunny was the back paws....recently she's taken a dislike to their ears so now she bites them off before tucking in.

blimey thats a kick ass cat:D

She's a soft wee fur- bag recently taken to sleeping in my sock drawer:mad:

you think you got problems ...greebo our git of a cat:D has taken to curling up in my bike troosers at any opportunity he can:blast

Back
Top Bottom