Let's Ha'e Oor Ane Purile Pish Thread

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

Post stuff that naebody wi' half a brain cell will think is the slightest bit interestin' or funny, help get yer thread coont up and annoy the feck oot o' maist ither folk at the same time...

Who's first? Nah, cancel that. I've a'ready started it...:thumb2

Who's next?

Whats you firms policy on having lunch breaks sat in your car? We're not allowed.

Whats you firms policy on having lunch breaks sat in your car? We're not allowed.

It's my firms policy to ensure that drivers do have their lunch breaks sat in their car...I don't want the feckers getting out and missing a potential fare.

Cheese and branston pickle are my favourites. I can't eat them upside down though...Branston must be on top.

Does anyone else have a phobia about upside down sandwiches? There's a bloke I see every day who cannot step on the yellow 'no parking' lines next to the kerb and my old Kamasa socket set box is getting very rusty. Someone caught a big bass up here a couple of weeks ago, 16lbs on light spinning tackle, blimey.

sex.............with the Scots mod

It's my firms policy to ensure that drivers do have their lunch breaks sat in their car...I don't want the feckers getting out and missing a potential fare.

Cheese and branston pickle are my favourites. I can't eat them upside down though...Branston must be on top.

Does anyone else have a phobia about upside down sandwiches? There's a bloke I see every day who cannot step on the yellow 'no parking' lines next to the kerb and my old Kamasa socket set box is getting very rusty. Someone caught a big bass up here a couple of weeks ago, 16lbs on light spinning tackle, blimey.

A big bass? Like the one Bill Hailey used to play?

I've no goat a firm.

Nae joab or nuthin' :augie:D

Well, apart from the hoose feenishin that's goin well.

Been buildin a deck oot the back:cool:

So, I reconn Ah can eat mah lunch in the van ( T5 BTW:cool::cool:) if Ah waant.:nenau

Yup, when he was reeling it in, all you could hear was "derrrr der, derrr der, derr de, dededededededededededeeeeeeeeeee" in a Jaws stylee.

Did you know that the film Jaws was billed as Jazz when it played in Dundee cinemas?

I've just found two full litre bottles of Bomb Bay Japseye Gin :clap

Did you know that the film Jaws was billed as Jazz when it played in Dundee cinemas?

Nice.......

I'm listening to the Ozric Tentacles just now. Current track is 'Plant Music' - rather apt for the SS section, I thought....:augie

i'm thinkin o' gettin a camera fitted tae ma bike/lid so i kin post up video's o' masel being really great, whilst boring the utter feck oot o' anyone viewing, but at least i can watch it back whilst stroking myself :rolleyes:

When I was at Motorrad Central Dalkieth on Saturday - I found a broken fuel pump controller in the skip.........................

Did it belong to anyone on here? :nenau

Al :confused:

Back
Top Bottom