Jud9e

Nice to meet you Andy.

Attachments

• gsclubuktrans.gif
    gsclubuktrans.gif
    29.4 KB · Views: 190
Too much fun!!

Dave & Val - THANK YOU!!!

My first camp-out with the Club and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, some highlights for me;

1. Getting 'air' after taking the hump back bridge at the bottom of the hill on the way into Princetown (not advisable - see Gazza's piccie for why!!).

2. Seeing a row of GS's stretched out in front of me as far as the eye could see on the Saturday run-out.

3. Meeting the characters from the midlands, Gazza, Lord Snooty et al - great characters.

4. Being rescued by Chris & Dirk (Maverick) from the M25 after what can only be described as a phenomenon in fuel consumption - how else can you explain running out of petrol when you have a PD tank?!!! :confused: ;) I think Dirk needs to come clean - the way he set about customising that coke bottle to use it as a funnel demostrated the kind of skill that only comes from experience :D

5. Lord Snooty's plush snakeskin corbin saddle.

6. The Colonel falling passionately for my bike - luckily for me (and the bike) it was parked up on the camp field otherwise the Colonel might have spiked its drinks and taken it back to his room for a 'closer inspection' :eek:

7. Casey being hushed by the advances of a certain Reynold's lady - sorry mate but you must be the only person in the club who couldn't hide behind me. Tell me did she get that ride you promised? - too funny!!! :inlove

8. The introduction to Real Ale - thanks Howard :beerjug:

There are many more and I'm sure we all have our highlights! Bring on the next one - South, it must be our turn next - Bakerman already has the hog on order for the roast.

Good time

Thanks Val & Dave

It was a seriously good weekend Joy and we thoroughly enjoyed it
apart from our little Hickup !!!!!!!!!, our thanks to all involved for another great effort from the GS Club, back next time ? yep.

Regards Joy and Stewart :beerjug:

Fantastic !

For all the reasons that have been mentioned and many, many more.

Just wanted to tell someone really - you all make me glad to be alive.

Tim (Rugby)

If I practice my snoring I might get a whole bunkhouse to myself next time :grndevil

Princetown II

Thanks to Dave and Val (& little, drunken De) for a fantastic weekend.

I didn't manage to get a speeding ticket, fall off, hurt me knee or even drink too mush.....

But the luxury of hanging out with like minded kind and generous people is just wot the Doc ordered.

It was also, as Charlie says, nice to put names to faces, which I promptly forgot.

So, thanks to Tim (or is Bob?) for the loan of sleeping bag. I hope that the spare footpeg on Alf's (Stuart's?) 1150 got him and the Mrs back - and the Australian dwarf, Hoges (Casey?) got his cream tea.

See you all sooner than you'd probably want.

Jam:

gringo

Re: Princetown II

[So, thanks to Tim (or is Bob?) for the loan of sleeping bag. I hope that the spare footpeg on Alf's (Stuart's?) 1150 got him and the Mrs back - and the Australian dwarf, Hoges (Casey?) got his cream tea.

See you all sooner than you'd probably want.

Jam:

gringo [/B][/QUOTE]
Jammy it was the irripressable Tim Edwards wot loaned u the Maggot, he was an Honourary Hooterbeak for the W/end

Back
Top Bottom