Garfield
Rivendell
Alleycam +1
Tractorpilot
Colban
Norm
Skygod

Due to a last minute drop out, I have room for just a couple more:thumb

We have an 800 joining us:clap The lost soul is coming along and he'll probably just piss us all off with his fuel consumtion though:augie

Anyway, welcome Martin, here's to a great trip and we will all have a Happy 2010:D:D

We have an 800 joining us:clap The lost soul is coming along and he'll probably just piss us all off with his fuel consumtion though:augie

Anyway, welcome Martin, here's to a great trip and we will all have a Happy 2010:D:D

Cheers..:beerjug:
Fuel cosumtion whats that.....:confused:
Oh yeah i do remember stopping in one of those petrol station things a long while back..:rolleyes:
All the best to every one and its good to be onboard...:bounce1:bounce1

Cheers..:beerjug:
Fuel cosumtion whats that.....:confused:
Oh yeah i do remember stopping in one of those petrol station things a long while back..:rolleyes:
All the best to every one and its good to be onboard...:bounce1:bounce1

bring some bungee cord.....you can get a tow off a 12GSA.....:comfort

......................:D

We now have 2 scousers:blast Sheeeit, just think of the gags...there was a scouser an irishman and a scotsman in a bar in Arkansas:D (make your own punchlines up:augie)

Welcome aboard Neil23:thumb

Sgt Bilco
Aidan1150
Garfield
Rivendell
Alleycam +1
Tractorpilot
Colban
Neil23
The lost soul
Norm
Skygod

.......and the last one to squeeze his 1200 into the container is Paddy Dakar:D As we have two scousers, it is only right and fitting that we have to Irish boys along:aidan

Sgt Bilco
Aidan1150
Garfield
Rivendell
Alleycam +1
Tractorpilot
Colban
Neil23
The lost soul
Norm
Skygod
Paddy Dakar

:JB:JB:JB:JB:coold:coold:coold
and perhaps one of these:chickendance

delighted ye could sqeeze me in!
(gets a bit real when you see your name on the list)

Errr more scousers than you thought ...

Born half way between the Pierhead and John Lennon Airport. Then dragged up in foreign parts - on the Wirral before finally emigrating to Worcester.

Back
Top Bottom