Tossers Tipple Premium Gin

Is this a one-time opportunity or will we be able to order more later when these have been drunk? I'll take two bottles for now but the budget won't stretch to a case. :(

Based on the response so far I'm going to commission a trial batch of of 20 cases (dozens) which should be produced next week.

I will produce a simple label and post it on this thread for comments, preferably constructive, and if anyone wants to offer something that the buyers prefer I can go that route.

To conform with licencing regulations I'll need to sell through a third party, in this case one of my customers who has an off sales licence. I'll post details for payments in the near future.

Delivery from this batch will definitely be prior to Christmas but if this sells out it's unlikely that I can get more produced before 2010.

This is very much a "toe in the water" exercise so we'll see how it goes. The one thing that is known for certain is that this gin is superb and has already won a silver award at the International Wine and Spirit Competition 2009 under it's manufacturers brand up against some of the best brands that the industry can offer.

If you're drinking it with tonic I personally recommend "Fever Tree Premium Tonic Water". Andrew Jefford of "Waitrose Food Illustrated" said "The age of the dismal mixer is over". Look here:- http://www.fever-tree.com/index.php

PS. If you're fond of the traditional Naval Officers drink, Pink Gin, this should produce a beauty, silky smooth and with the Angostura deliciously lethal.:D

Does anyone have a plan view image of a BM boxer engine complete with transmission and final drive that I can use in the label?

Based on the response so far I'm going to commission a trial batch of of 20 cases (dozens) which should be produced next week.
The one thing that is known for certain is that this gin is superb and has already won a silver award at the International Wine and Spirit Competition 2009 under it's manufacturers brand up against some of the best brands that the industry can offer.

Sorry i'm not quite clear on this gin....

is this just a gin re-labelled or is this a gin significantly different than the manufactures other Gins.

I had a look at the International Wine and Spirit Competition 2009

http://www.iwsc.net/search/spirit/?cID=10&cvID=4927

what gin is the you mentioned?

Also it seems loads of medals are give out .... is it really that good a gin over the others?... has it been Burton approved?

Sorry i'm not quite clear on this gin....

is this just a gin re-labelled or is this a gin significantly different than the manufactures other Gins.

I had a look at the International Wine and Spirit Competition 2009

http://www.iwsc.net/search/spirit/?cID=10&cvID=4927

what gin is the you mentioned?

Also it seems loads of medals are give out .... is it really that good a gin over the others?... has it been Burton approved?

It is a completely clear Gin:D

It really is an exceptionally good gin though not yet Burton approved. He wasn't in the right place at the right time, probably distracted at EM09 as Poppy was in attendance.

It isn't a re-labelling operation its a special bottling being produced for me by one of my customers specifically for this pupose. The answer is to try it, nobody to whom I've offered it has had a single negative comment. And they were all compus mentus and sober(ish).

FFS !!!! Tuned, don't comment on what you know buggerall about..:blast
you carry on drinking yer Tizer or Shandy...

We have tried and tested this and other Packer connoctions over 2 years.
It is best Gin I've tasted...............
Got missus Squiffy [ just ONE lickle glass :eek:] as well..:green gri

First idea for a label. This is not intended to be sophisticated, the value is in the spirit. Having said that alternatives happily considered:thumb2

Oooops, 10/10 Shready. An equivalent Oilhead image could share the load.

Attachments

• Web Tossers Label.pdf
    52.2 KB · Views: 143
out of interest, who's producing this and where from? Is this a side order from a larger company or a small company offering bespoke mixes? Curious about where it comes from and looking forward to trying it when it's ready.

J.

Back
Top Bottom