Tossers Tipple Premium Gin

Details for ordering will be posted either tomorrow or early next week.

Feeling a bit left out having only ordered 1 bottle oriGINally, so could you please increase this to 2 - thanks.

Looks as though tasting time is getting close.

Penguin

Patience

is a virtue or so I'm told.

The biggest delay is proving to be sorting out the logistics for taking orders and delivering the goods!

Labelled stock all ready to go and hope to be in a position to despatch next week.:thumb2

Keep me updated then - I am up and down the country like a yo-yo at the moment, so not always on the confuser or access to one even.

I'll PM you my number so you can drop me a text or give me a ring.

Put me in for a bottle please..

If its possible i'd like to uprate my order to 2 (two) bottles please...... if not - i'll have to make do with one :blast

Watching for the payment / delivery options :D:D

Now ready to ship!!!

We now have a route for orders that meets all of the legal requirements.

I've decided that as I'm getting delayed waiting for courier quotes that I'll just base delivery on the Royal Mail price so £4.50 for 1 or two bottles. I'm subsidising the cost for the two bottle orders. It may be that I switch into a courier which may give a better service but at higher cost to me.

So our licensed retailer is High Street Trading Ltd. You can e-mail your orders to:-

highst@globalnet.co.uk (please copy me on kevan@craigton.com) and make an electronic bank payment to:-

High Street Trading Ltd. Bank of Scotland

Sort code 80 07 52 A/c No 00858468

Make sure that your e-mail includes the product name "Tossers Tipple", the number of bottles required, your name, delivery address and the reference you have used for the bank transfer so that we can match payments to names.

If you want to use a credit card you'll need to phone the order in for now on 01436 679935, between 08:30hrs and 18:00hrs.

You can also use paypal, the account is highst@globalnet.co.uk Again make sure that your payment can be linked to your name and delivery address. If your paypal account name isn't your real name put the account name on your e-mail! It's difficult to match twotittosser to Alexander Albermarle:D

Price is £25 per bottle plus carriage of £4.50. If you are local to Paisley Scotland and wish to collect say so on your e-mail. We can accomodate limited personal collections.

I paid 2 miutes ago and it still hasn't arrived at my house, shoddy service;)

Packer, thanks for doing this:beerjug:

I paid 2 miutes ago and it still hasn't arrived at my house, shoddy service;)

Packer, thanks for doing this:beerjug:

+1, same thing here sent by pay pal and went to the door waiting but nothing turned up yet!!! :)

+1, same thing here sent by pay pal and went to the door waiting but nothing turned up yet!!! :)

We're working very closely with Professor Branestawm to get the delivery velocity correct;)

Yours Bowser, along with the other 7 for whom we've received payments, will ship today.:ChrisKelly :ChrisKelly :ChrisKelly

PayPal payment just sent for 2 bottles- thanks Packer, looking forward to a sampling session!

Perfectly timed Wully, I'd just put all the packaging materials away having prepared the other 8 consignments. :blast:D

Is mine in that consignment Packer.... is it though? ... is it? .... really? :clap:clap:bounce1

Is mine in that consignment Packer.... is it though? ... is it? .... really? :clap:clap:bounce1

:comfort :comfort digga :thumb Nearly digga, you have pm.

Relax, put filtered tap water or bottled water into the ice maker/trays and place in freezer. You don't want any of that dreadful chlorine taint interferring with your tipple. Turn freezer to coldest setting so that the ice cools your drink without melting too quickly.

Ensure that you have top quality mixer of choice in the fridge which should be set to a temperature of around 2ºC. This may include a good quality dry vermouth for your dry martini cocktail. If so don't forget the top quality olives or my preference a twist of grapefruit. Any "Slimline Tonic" chemical crap is specifically excluded. Fever Tree Tonic is rather good and actually still contains quinine which will be helpful if you have malarial mosquitos in your area. Global warming is a real bastard isn't it?

Your exquisite masterpiece of 5x distilled London Cut Dry Gin will be en route soon. It may well arrive thursday. :ChrisKelly :ChrisKelly

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom