Tossers Tipple Premium Gin

Wully, Paypalled (gift:thumb2) yesterday, don't worry too much about delivery for me I'm off to Espana tomorrow morning and won't be back until Sunday 22nd.

Am I too late to place an order on this?

If not, could you put me down for a bottle please Packer.

Well, i think this thread is going to deserve a "Show us your Tossers Tipple mix" in the show us yours section :thumb

Wully, Paypalled (gift:thumb2) yesterday, don't worry too much about delivery for me I'm off to Espana tomorrow morning and won't be back until Sunday 22nd.

Oh Dear, it left yesterday afternoon:(

If someone is home to receive it for you it'll probably be finished by the time you get back:D :thumb

Just phoned a very nice lady in Jockland and paid for my 2...

Packer, any chance of bringing the nice young lady to a TOSSER Do ?? as I think she'd fit in just fine :):angel

Just phoned a very nice lady in Jockland and paid for my 2...

Packer, any chance of bringing the nice young lady to a TOSSER Do ?? as I think she'd fit in just fine :):angel

And precisely where do you think this fine fit would be Proff?

Thanks for the order.:thumb

Gin arrived safely about 10 minutes ago. Looking forward to a tasting this evening :ChrisKelly

Gin arrived around lunchtime:clap

I was out so my neighbour took it in:bow

Didn't nick any:clap:bow

But I've NO feckin lemon:(

So will have to wait for the shop to open tomorrow:tears

Gin arrived around lunchtime:clap

I was out so my neighbour took it in:bow

Didn't nick any:clap:bow

But I've NO feckin lemon:(

So will have to wait for the shop to open tomorrow:tears

Believe me, you don't need it. Just a couple of cubes of fresh ice is all that's required.

Got mine!

I looked at the box, wasn't sure what it could be and thought it was a pair of boots....... wifey's a non drinker, so not impressed with my 2 bottles.....
Promised myself it will have to wait till Christmas hols before trying.. Not so sure though!

A big thank you from me :beerjug:

OK..... I only lasted 2 hours.

Just polished off a bottle of 'premium' Bombay Sapphire...... tried to resist.... but decided on a single Tossers Tipple.........

One word....... smooooooooth!

Oh, why didn't you offer this in litre bottles?

Seriously folks..... this stuff is way better than my usual tipple of a Bombay Sapphire!

Get it bought!

OK..... I only lasted 2 hours.

Just polished off a bottle of 'premium' Bombay Sapphire...... tried to resist.... but decided on a single Tossers Tipple.........

One word....... smooooooooth!

Oh, why didn't you offer this in litre bottles?

Seriously folks..... this stuff is way better than my usual tipple of a Bombay Sapphire!

Get it bought!

Thanks for the comments SamD & Betty, glad that you like it.

The reason that I didn't go for litres is that the price would then have been way over £30.00 a go! I thought that it would be too high for what is basically an unknown product.

Of course if demand is there.................................................................

Believe me, you don't need it. Just a couple of cubes of fresh ice is all that's required.

I will need some lemon to do a proper comparison ...

DSCF0854.jpg

And probably some Nuerofen

( L to R: Cadenheads 54%, TT, Cadenheads 47%* and Di's dad's homemade blackcurrant gin.....)

*against which all others are judged

Back
Top Bottom