Laverda 3C

similar - but different

montjuic 500

Laverda%20Montjuc%20MKII%2082%20%202.jpg

750 SFC
1974-laverda-sfc-2.jpg

i'd love a 750 in the garage

The one on the left is an RGS1000, the one on the right is an SFC750 elettronica (a real one) I own several other Laverdas and look after several more, I also make ignition systems for early triples, Mikuni carb kits, hydraulic clutch conversions etc. Exelent form of transport the BM, but the Laverda is a real motorbike. :)

Keith

According to that article that Cookie linked to there were only 130 Electronica's made Keith. Now that is true exclusivity. :cool:

Lovely bikes. :thumb2

Me and my laverda at the Bol'Dor back in the eighties :cool:

Attachments

• Laverda.jpg
    Laverda.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 491
There is a bloke who is involved with the ILOC, who has the most amazing drum braked triple....John Falkner IIRC.....I love 'Jotas' but there is something just sssssssso :drool...about those early drum braked 'bikes.......

Haga Lout's Jota !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

my mk2 180 jota at a show a few years ago now sadly only taken out on dry days 10 hours to clean it last time it got rained on :augie

im looking for a 120jota at the moment not a rga /rgs corsa but the sfc look nice maybe one will come up at the right money:augie

Superb Jota haga lout ! I think it's going to take a lot polishing over the winter to get the 3C to sparkle like that . Still , it gives me something to aim for though riding it will be the main priority , weather permitting !:bow

30years of polishing and now afc50 once worked out 3hrs clean to 1hr rideing back in the 80s i dispached it for a week when the cx droped its crank

Hi guys,

Wonder if any of you can help. Mate of mine has recently bought a 3C but he's having gearbox problems. The bike has had a shed-load of money spent on it but I suspect the gearbox has had little attention. The problem is we can only find what we think is 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gears. It still seems to be one down (and in this case) two up.

Whilst I wouldn't expect anyone to diagnose a problem from this description we need to find the right man to. We're in Worcestershire not far from Slaters. The bike was sourced indirectly through them. The engine has had over £2,000 worth of work done by a company in Norfolk called Service Equipment Ltd who I'm led to believe is one of the experts in this area. Ideally, we'd like to find someone local. Slaters has stopped doing mechanical work.

Any advice gratefully received!

Back
Top Bottom