Bordering with the Insane 21st-23rd May 2010

Camping for me and Harry the Cat :kitty (one tent) if there's any space left.

PM to follow

Ta. :)

ooh fek forgot about this due to seein that k bloke only twice while in ireland :blast

must speak to work (arses) about the saturday off :D

just put me sheet in :steptoe :JB seeyaz the saturday k mines a kingrib and chips with 2 burger chaser please

with a bit of luck i might have the friday off too - been happening that way lately

wont know that till the week before tho - hope im on early - should be there by 6 if i am

just to confirm,2 nights in the bunk room. breakkie and evening meal thanks for the call, cheque in the post.Dave:) please arrange warm sunny dry around 22oC ta.

Prejudiced!!!!

I might have to come along to this, although it does loath me to go up North, there are very strange people in that region.:augie

It LOATHS you to go up north???? Its very strange that any individual should feel like that about the northeast. Its a fantastic place with loveley warm freindly people and great scenery and roads. So If your the type of vindictive person that you seem to be then it may be best you celerbrate you birthday else where, though I'm sure you would be made very welcome if you went to the northeast.
Happy birthday anyway from a genuine geordie.:beerjug:

It LOATHS you to go up north???? Its very strange that any individual should feel like that about the northeast. Its a fantastic place with loveley warm freindly people and great scenery and roads. So If your the type of vindictive person that you seem to be then it may be best you celerbrate you birthday else where, though I'm sure you would be made very welcome if you went to the northeast.
Happy birthday anyway from a genuine geordie.:beerjug:

No.... That Twat wouldn't !!! :D:D:D:beerjug:

Hi there

is this event now closed or can people camping still turn up. I've not been involved or away with the GSer's before so thinking about giving it a go.

Chrisville
GS1200

Back
Top Bottom