Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 44

Thread: Don't come, it's rubbish pictures:

  1. #1
    Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The North East
    Posts
    40,817

    Don't come, it's rubbish pictures:































    ...and that's just the start...

    PUI since 2004


    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]


  2. #2
    I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    and this as well...
    Posts
    17,876
    Looks simply dreadful.
    I'm not looking forward to this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'




  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Forest of Dean
    Posts
    8,407
    You're right, looks rite sh1te it does Mr K, you wont get many takers for this one....

  4. #4
    Marjorie Proops
    Guest
    Is that the current state of the nations defences?

    'Halt Scottish People - Hadrians Wall ahead - Turn left 300 yards - and no cheating now'

  5. #5
    I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    and this as well...
    Posts
    17,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjorie Proops View Post
    Is that the current state of the nations defences?

    'Halt Scottish People - Hadrians Wall ahead - Turn left 300 yards - and no cheating now'
    Scotlands defence has never been strong. Midfield not much better.




    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'




  6. #6
    Deleted account W
    Guest
    Those roads don't look very good for vans. Not sure about this one yet

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Forest of Dean
    Posts
    8,407
    Quote Originally Posted by brassmonkey001 View Post
    Scotlands defence has never been strong. Midfield not much better.




    Aint they playing Wales tomorrow?

  8. #8
    Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,716
    And what a great view of Mort
    He looks almost human
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

    UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

    Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

  9. #9
    Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The North East
    Posts
    40,817


















    PUI since 2004


    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]


  10. #10
    I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    and this as well...
    Posts
    17,876
    Come on everybody, lets get posting so we can get this onto the second page and not have to look at these frightful images anymore.
    Big push now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'




  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    3,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatton View Post
    Those roads don't look very good for vans. Not sure about this one yet
    Oi you - it's my ferkin birthday that weekend. It is the only reason those northtern monkeys chose that weekend so you has better be there!!!!!

  12. #12
    Deleted account W
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
    Oi you - it's my ferkin birthday that weekend. It is the only reason those northtern monkeys chose that weekend so you has better be there!!!!!
    Calm down David James. My bar should be installed in the van and I've got a bid on a single bike trailer on Ebay. Wheels are in motion

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Fife
    Posts
    4,565
    Quote Originally Posted by brassmonkey001 View Post
    Come on everybody, lets get posting so we can get this onto the second page and not have to look at these frightful images anymore.
    Big push now.
    Does this help?

    Want to see more pictures though. I haven't yet seen one that's put me off wanting to go...

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    3,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatton View Post
    Calm down David James. My bar should be installed in the van and I've got a bid on a single bike trailer on Ebay. Wheels are in motion
    Everything is now calm

  15. #15
    Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The North East
    Posts
    40,817
    Fear not my southern bretheren:

    Alcoholic beverages of all types, some you may not have dreamed of shall be available at the the awful, expensive, un-scenic, polluted, crowded event....

    PUI since 2004


    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]


  16. #16
    Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
    Fear not my southern bretheren:

    Alcoholic beverages of all types,

    PG tips
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

    UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

    Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"