DSCF2283.jpg

Photo006.jpg

DSCF2584.jpg

DSCF2579.jpg

Photo019.jpg

DSCF2587.jpg

...and that's just the start...

:beerjug:

You're right, looks rite sh1te it does Mr K, you wont get many takers for this one....:augie

Is that the current state of the nations defences?

'Halt Scottish People - Hadrians Wall ahead - Turn left 300 yards - and no cheating now'

Those roads don't look very good for vans. Not sure about this one yet :)

And what a great view of Mort :D
He looks almost human ;)

Attachments

• Photo006.jpg
    Photo006.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 716
Come on everybody, lets get posting so we can get this onto the second page and not have to look at these frightful images anymore.
Big push now.

Those roads don't look very good for vans. Not sure about this one yet :)

Oi you - it's my ferkin birthday that weekend. It is the only reason those northtern monkeys chose that weekend so you has better be there!!!!!

Oi you - it's my ferkin birthday that weekend. It is the only reason those northtern monkeys chose that weekend so you has better be there!!!!!

Calm down David James. My bar should be installed in the van and I've got a bid on a single bike trailer on Ebay. Wheels are in motion :D

Come on everybody, lets get posting so we can get this onto the second page and not have to look at these frightful images anymore.
Big push now.

Does this help? :augie

Want to see more pictures though. I haven't yet seen one that's put me off wanting to go... :blast

Fear not my southern bretheren:

Alcoholic beverages of all types, some you may not have dreamed of shall be available at the the awful, expensive, un-scenic, polluted, crowded event....

:comfort

We will even have real draught beer....as well as PG tips for the Southern monkey:D

Mr Raider and myself have been out all night, nice photo's Chris:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom