New Band

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Following the shower of shite band that was on last year, Syco has decided to employ some far more melodic entertainment for Saturday night.

I shall be performing with my new band in which I will mostly be singing and playing a bit of guitar.

The volume will not be as loud as last year, so you oldies can relax inside without the noise.

The drummer is a very accomplished player as is the bass player and guitarist. I will, however, be as W**K as ever :D :D :D

No name for the band yet, any ideas????

Fatman foldover and the walk lightly's is not a viable option :augie

No name for the band yet, any ideas???? -
The Sycorelics " simples "

If your band is shit Phil I`m going to slowly peel your face of and wear it as a mask as I rape you!

A little harsh I know but I do think you need the motivation.:)

Following Johanthan Ross leaving the BBC...We have sold the piano ...

I shall be performing with my new band Three poofs and a fat fella on guitar :ymca I shall be mincing around stage like a big gay bear :augie.

Keep it up Flip... Robbie Williams found fame and he's a fat fecker from Stoke :D

:kissy2

Last rehearsal before the gig today.

We only have about 18 songs, so we may end up with a 1/2 hour improv version of Roadhouse blues by the doors :augie:augie:augie

We have a keyboard player now so we can double up the solos between guitar and keyboards to extend songs dramatically :D:D:D

We may play a little ummm paaaah type music so ya can all dance :ymca

Back
Top Bottom