Very sexy stainless lower engine cover

Post to Ireland

hi there ,like the look of em.. how much for one of these with the logo and posted to Ireland?

ps... can you put gsa1200 on it?
thanks

Mmmmm

Mmmm - BeemerBaz - I did send some out the other day and they were all 1st class recorded (signed for) so I am not sure unless I didn`t get yours done thinking it was a `special` - not sure at the moment, I am at home and the records of what I have sent (or not) are at work. i`ll take a look 2moz and see what I can find and advise you accordingly. If I have sent it then we will have a tracking number to find out where it is!

Captian slow - ok and thanks, I have not checked paypay but I am sure it is there so i`ll try and get one off to you tomorrow.

cheers.

gsa1200

Contact23 - would you be happy with R1200GSA? £39.99 less 10% for members + a fiver for the logo change + a fiver for P&p.

Captslow - dosh is through mate, replied via fleabay - if it`s lower than it should be don`t worry - you`ll still get it!

Good night everyone, speak to you all 2moz!

:thumb

beemerbaz

beemerbaz - just remind me of your address matey as I`m going to try and track it down tomorrow.

ta.

mark.

Hi Mark,

How much for a for a plain one , no gs or other logo to fit an 09 GSA

Paul

Sorry

Bazza, sorry, I thought I had posted it but I had not. After doing a search of all recent paypal payments (it didn`t go via ebay and that was telling me I was `clear`) it was found. So, very very sorry, I really did think I had posted it.

I am lasering at 7am this morning and I will ensure one gets done and out to you, obviously as long as I am happy with it!

Best regards and once again please accept my apologies.

Mark.

progress

0900hrs - laser run went well and I am happy with the profiles.

Hand finishing to start shortly, which will take most of the day, but I anticipate getting them out today geezers - you should get them for the weekend as you hope.

To Bazza & all very recent orders

Hi all, well - what a day :blast

My delivery driver broke down in the roadworks on the motorway, a car swerved around the vehicle and hit an oncoming truck - thankfully no-one was hurt :thumb2

As the M.D. I had to go to the crash site and fly the flag (pigs everywhere) but it got sorted and the vehicle was recovered (I am in the wrong business, you would not believe how much they charged me to have a truck and trailer recovered to a garage!

Anyway, I managed to get out the outstanding covers from orders placed either this week or at the weekend - not the easiest thing to do but I literally made it as Mr Postie was turning up :clap

So, to all my adoring fans :hug you should get my babies delivered 2moz.

F*ck, I just hope that in the rush to ensure you got them for the weekend I sent the right ones to the right people!

If one of you gets a cover with Honda C70 on it can you forward it to Beemer Baz? :bounce1

Best regards, I hope all recipients are happy with the service and price of my babies.

:roll

Woohoo - it`s Friday 2moz and if you don`t know me it`s the time I get soooooo trolleyed I loose the power of speech and walking :beer:

Happy (early) Friday to you all!

Mmmm - BeemerBaz - I did send some out the other day and they were all 1st class recorded (signed for) so I am not sure unless I didn`t get yours done thinking it was a `special` - not sure at the moment, I am at home and the records of what I have sent (or not) are at work. i`ll take a look 2moz and see what I can find and advise you accordingly. If I have sent it then we will have a tracking number to find out where it is!

Captian slow - ok and thanks, I have not checked paypay but I am sure it is there so i`ll try and get one off to you tomorrow.

cheers.

Got mine this lunchtime, AND it says R1200GS, not Honda C70 so it must be the right one!! Thanks for being so quick

Crud plate

Good, I am pleased. Impressed? :bounce1

(Your secret is safe with me, the C90 one will arrive in a brown paper bag, Sir)

:thumb

Its Arrived :thumb2

Best I get the fan heater running for a few mins in the tent and then go and fit it :clap

Cheers Mark for keeping me informed about its whereabouts. :bow

Crud catcher and C90`s

Ok Bazza, I am pleased it is now in your safe hands. Be good to it, I love all my babies :comfort

Let me know how you get on, it`s easy peesy to fit but I am just a phone call away if you need any help.

Looks like I accidently uncovered a deep dark secret that, in the pits of all Tossers hearts lie a demonic secret and unholy passion for all things C90 eh? :hide

Back
Top Bottom