Any Turks Bumming the UKGS'er?

Hi guys, here I am from turkey - izmir but living in scotland edinbvrgh, I have got 1200 gsa and been turkey twice.good riding lots of places to visit.turkey is lovely country and good people.

have a good day to all.

Except for builders, who are all morons. Every one of the trowel carrying, dim witted, lying, cheating, thick as a plank of wood scumbags.

I'm having problems with my house.

Hi guys, here I am from turkey - izmir but living in scotland edinbvrgh, I have got 1200 gsa and been turkey twice.good riding lots of places to visit.turkey is lovely country and good people.

have a good day to all.
Welcome aboard Mehmet. Glad to see someone with a Turkish name, at last:)

Except for builders, who are all morons. Every one of the trowel carrying, dim witted, lying, cheating, thick as a plank of wood scumbags.

I'm having problems with my house.
Ohh! Expat, seems to me that you have suffered a lot:) What's wrong with them? And believe me many have emigrated to France, we haven't many recently.:JB

Ohh! Expat, seems to me that you have suffered a lot:) What's wrong with them? And believe me many have emigrated to France, we haven't many recently.:JB

I wish the builders working on my house would emigrate, I wish they'd all emigrate down a bloody big black hole and never be seen again. The house was built by Sinpas, you probably know of them. They claim to be one of the best developers in Turkey, they might as well claim to be Elvis Presley, as this is just as likely.

And if you want more people with Turkish names, please feel free to call me Davut.

I wish the builders working on my house would emigrate, I wish they'd all emigrate down a bloody big black hole and never be seen again. The house was built by Sinpas, you probably know of them. They claim to be one of the best developers in Turkey, they might as well claim to be Elvis Presley, as this is just as likely.

And if you want more people with Turkish names, please feel free to call me Davut.
Take it easy Davut. Sinpaş is a real trademark but the problem is inexperienced masons and workers, I guess.

Take it easy Davut. Sinpaş is a real trademark but the problem is inexperienced masons and workers, I guess.

The problem is Sinpas making promises they knew they couldn't keep. They were here today, to go over the works that need doing. They are pretty much tearing the place down.

Just like rebuilding everything again :eek:

Yup. I've been "discussing" the current problems in the rant section. I'll be posting pics tomorrow to show I'm not exaggerating. In the morning the workers will come and my new house will be pulled to bits, in order to fix the things that should never have been done wrong, at least if they hadn't been done by tree dwellers.

Yup. I've been "discussing" the current problems in the rant section. I'll be posting pics tomorrow to show I'm not exaggerating. In the morning the workers will come and my new house will be pulled to bits, in order to fix the things that should never have been done wrong, at least if they hadn't been done by tree dwellers.
Muhahahahhahahahaha........ you are just making me burst into tears and never seen a Brit making his best jokes like that.:)
''Rant Section''?

Spring is around the corner, at least for those of us in Turkey, and the weather will get warmer and drier. Perhaps it's time for the TURKser's to plan a ride out?

Spring is around the corner, at least for those of us in Turkey, and the weather will get warmer and drier. Perhaps it's time for the TURKser's to plan a ride out?
Partly cloudy and around 11 degrees for Sat. but colder with light rain for Sunday in here. Above all, I always heartly invite you here.Just gather around and drop me a message in advance please.
Cheers....

Whoa! boys, I didn't mean this weekend. So that we can plan to get everyone together I think April would be a better option. 2nd half probably.

Can we get some names so we know if there'll be a few of us?

Whoa! boys, I didn't mean this weekend. So that we can plan to get everyone together I think April would be a better option. 2nd half probably.

Can we get some names so we know if there'll be a few of us?
Count me in Expat.
But please keep in mind that at one weekend i work in the mornings and the next in the afternoons. I can join you on Saturdays only:(Damn.
Let's say 24th April on Saturday?

Count me in Expat.
But please keep in mind that at one weekend i work in the mornings and the next in the afternoons. I can join you on Saturdays only:(Damn.
Let's say 24th April on Saturday?

So you only have a half day on that date? If so, where would you be, to plan a destination?

april 23 is national holiday, so i will probably be riding anyway.. probably somewhere nice and warm.. antalya-kas-fethiye-bodrum :Motomartin

So you only have a half day on that date? If so, where would you be, to plan a destination?
On 24th: Whole day starting from, say 10 or 11. As for the route, it depends on you but on 25th I'll be working from morning till evening, too.
This year is a terrible year in terms of weekends:(
We might meet up in İstanbul or you and the gang might come here for fresh air.

Back
Top Bottom