Any Turks Bumming the UKGS'er?

The guy's name is Olkan. I have his mobile number but I don't want to post it on here. I can't PM you as you're not a subscriber. He might well have a fork seal in stock, although I doubt you'd want to chance it. I'm free on Saturday, so if you want I can meet you in Borusan, then once you're done there I can take you round to him, so you have him as a future option for work.

Thanks for the offer expat :thumb2 . I have found his number after a bit of asking around. I'm gonna call him now. We might arrange a little bimble around bosphorus saturday afternoon if i can get this fixed.

Thanks for the offer expat :thumb2 . I have found his number after a bit of asking around. I'm gonna call him now. We might arrange a little bimble around bosphorus saturday afternoon if i can get this fixed.

Will you still be in Istinye on Saturday? If at Borusan or Olkan's I can pop down and say hi, I live in Zek, so not far away.

last weekend, weather was perfect, so we went for a ride :augie

DSC_3854.jpg

DSC_3860.jpg

DSC_3945.jpg

DSC_3961.jpg

DSC_4137.jpg

DSC_4180.jpg

nice pictures :thumb2
a lake in the background? judging by the fact you are near Bursa, i presume it must be somewhere around Ulubat lake?

not Bursa..
between Simav and Emet, about 10kms from Eynal, it is the place where Emok festival will take place this summer.

Very nice, looks like a great riding day.

Has Emok got any better over the last couple of years, I went in 2006 and 2007 but didn't think it was worth the effort since. If it's improved I might try to make it this year.

best one will be;
BURSAENDURO 2010 BAHAR ŞENLİĞİ (because we are orginizing :D )

28 May 2010 - 30 May 2010

Görecik Yaylası/Büyükorhan/BURSA
N39.77458° E28.84000°

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114722821874898&ref=ts
n114722821874898_4468.jpg

I've heard quite a lot about this one. Mainly good reviews.:thumb2

Me and a fellow tosser from Istanbul want to come for Sat-Sun, if we can arrange the dates.

Not sure about the weather though, i am a complete strager to the area but being high up in the ''yayla'', it can get quite cold after sunset, eh?

celcius said:
I've heard quite a lot about this one. Mainly good reviews.:thumb2

Me and a fellow tosser from Istanbul want to come for Sat-Sun, if we can arrange the dates.

Not sure about the weather though, i am a complete strager to the area but being high up in the ''yayla'', it can get quite cold after sunset, eh?
this is the 5th year we are orginising this gathering, no entrance fee,some freebees(tshirt, buff, keyring, cap), competetions with prizes like sets of tyres, free engine oil for a year, ...
last year,it was so hot i got a suntan in 3 days..
the other years, it rained..
so weahter is unpredictable there.. we will update weather forecast a few days before the event.
meet me there.. first drinks are on me :beer:

Now why did you go and organise this on the wrong weekend? My mother's coming for a week while this is on and I very much doubt she'd appreciate me leaving her alone for a few days. Next time ask me if I'm busy before going ahead and making arrangements.

ExpatinIstanbul said:
Now why did you go and organise this on the wrong weekend? My mother's coming for a week while this is on and I very much doubt she'd appreciate me leaving her alone for a few days. Next time ask me if I'm busy before going ahead and making arrangements.
we surveyed 1000 people who attendend the camp last year about the camp date and the top answer was..
:augie

sorry to hear about your plans for that weekend..
i will drink an extra pint for you :beer:

we surveyed 1000 people who attendend the camp last year about the camp date and the top answer was..
:augie

sorry to hear about your plans for that weekend..
i will drink an extra pint for you :beer:

No you bloody well won't, you'll buy me one when we meet in the summer.

You didn't survey me, and I count for at least 100 votes. I won't forget this.

best one will be;
BURSAENDURO 2010 BAHAR ŞENLİĞİ (because we are orginizing :D )

28 May 2010 - 30 May 2010

Görecik Yaylası/Büyükorhan/BURSA
N39.77458° E28.84000°

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114722821874898&ref=ts
n114722821874898_4468.jpg

Hey byker_tr, this is still on, right?

Me and a fellow tosser will be on the 10:45 Pendik-Yalova ferry on Saturday. Will start packing tonight. Weather forecasts indicate a sunny 31 degrees for Bursa on Saturday, however does it get rather chilly up there in the yayla? I really could do without the bulk of thermal shirts and polar jumpers if there won't be any need. :nenau

Don't have a GPS but the maps on the Bursa Enduro's website seem quite straightforward. Bursa is not a very big city after all, i guess anyone will be able to point us towards Orhaneli or Buyukorhan once we get to Bursa-Izmir road, no? Any tips/shortcuts for the road?

Hoping to be in Gorecik by 14:30-15:00 in the afternoon.

celcius said:
Hey byker_tr, this is still on, right?.
been there , done it :aidan

i went there on thursay so didnt see your message.
i dont know about you but we had lots of fun :beerjug: it was so hot and sunny i got suntan :Motomartin

been there , done it :aidan

i went there on thursay so didnt see your message.
i dont know about you but we had lots of fun :beerjug: it was so hot and sunny i got suntan :Motomartin

yep, we were there too.
nice area, good food and great music too :thumb2 took loads of piccies.

But, why oh why did they put the loos so far away? A strategic mistake! Serious beer-drinking led to spending a considerable part of the night trotting back and forth between the amphi-thethre and the loo. :blast
Oh well, after the third round trip we simply gave up and made good use of the bushes behind the stands. :D

Beautiful roads by the way, now i know why they call it ''Green'' Bursa! :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom