Any Turks Bumming the UKGS'er?

Not sure what bumming is, but there are a few Turks on here, all silent after introducing themselves. You already know about L and myself, plus I recently met a French guy here who rides a GS. There's also a Finnish guy with a Honda XR600 who loves a bit of dirt as well as a Dutch guy and a Danish guy, also into the dirt.

Not sure what bumming is, but there are a few Turks on here, all silent after introducing themselves. You already know about L and myself, plus I recently met a French guy here who rides a GS. There's also a Finnish guy with a Honda XR600 who loves a bit of dirt as well as a Dutch guy and a Danish guy, also into the dirt.
bum around: pass time idly or hang around in other words. Never seen a Turk except expats living. I know you both and glad that. Donno that Frenchman but I know Jyrars(the Finnish) from another forum. We know each other and we made plans to meet-up all ended up with failure. Any plans for the summer?
Ride safe you all!
Cheers...

Hi you all! Let's see who we've got in here.
Ride safe and sound everybody!
Cheers...
the venturer.

Selam. :beerjug:

That's generally the case for most new members. Perhaps we could PM everyone and arrange a UKGSer / Turkey meet for next spring.

Top idea! Last 2 weeks have been a right PITA with all the rain and cold. Looking forward to get on the bike once it clears out a bit.
It would be great to arrange a little meet and knock back a few pints with the local tossers here. :thumb2

Top idea! Last 2 weeks have been a right PITA with all the rain and cold. Looking forward to get on the bike once it clears out a bit.
It would be great to arrange a little meet and knock back a few pints with the local tossers here. :thumb2

I was planning to go for a ride today, but I don't have sails for the bike and anyway, Noah asked for help collecting 2 of everything.

Maybe we can sort something out over the next couple of weeks, if the rain ever stops.

That's generally the case for most new members. Perhaps we could PM everyone and arrange a UKGSer / Turkey meet for next spring.
I am not rich enough to PM here:)
The idea sounds really great, I can come to İstanbul-my hometown; or I cordially invite you all here for a real breath outta. Do arrange something for us.
Cheers.

Hi! Celcius. The problem is that I never drink:blast

I was planning to go for a ride today, but I don't have sails for the bike and anyway, Noah asked for help collecting 2 of everything.

Maybe we can sort something out over the next couple of weeks, if the rain ever stops.
Don't think that the weather will get better Expat. According to weather forecast, it seems some heavy rain for the whole week.

mehmet

Hi guys, here I am from turkey - izmir but living in scotland edinbvrgh, I have got 1200 gsa and been turkey twice.good riding lots of places to visit.turkey is lovely country and good people.

have a good day to all.

Back
Top Bottom