Wot goes on at d bash ?

GUZZZI

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me something about the sunny shropshire bash ? seems to be who will be there ect but what is there ??

Cheers Guys.

Hi, can anyone tell me something about the sunny shropshire bash ? seems to be who will be there ect but what is there ??

Cheers Guys.

Drinking of alcoholic beverages, eating of splendid Thai foods, listening to rythmic beat combo(s), talking of bollocks and trying not to freeze to death in tent or shed...I think.

Veterans will be along shortly.....:bow

:beerjug:

Cheers Guys.

It's a complicated formula:augie

It involves :camping and :beer:.

And maybe some bikes on Saturday.

The food is wonderful, and the host is welcoming:thumb2

Here"s a clue !

:beer: :beer: :beer: :camping:101:friday :drinkinpa :hogroast: boozer :natter: drums: beerjug: :beer: :beer: :steptoe: chickendance: guitarist :beerjug: :ChrisKelly :sleep

Beat me to it Dan

yep

that about sum it up, no smilly for what i have to do on the monday when everyones gone though:comfort and no its not:Motomartin

we all play a special game of 'try to make the emo' hang himself, no winners so far.....att came closest.....:augie

we all play a special game of 'try to make the emo' hang himself, no winners so far.....att came closest.....:augie

:blast lets hope he comes to play this time. ;)
Bless him

he doesn't come here anymore

Not since i threw him out for being a scrounging beer thief. Scumbag that he is. mind you feel free if you see him around and about to pull over and lay the boot in.
Better find another village idiot for Tosser entertainment (shouldn't be hard round this neck of the woods) If all else fails we could always go "Chav Bashin":D

Did anybody mention BJ's in the woods or is that a summer only activity:nenau

A local was telling us it wasnt far to the local dogging lane.
Perhaps we could order a minibus :D

yeh right

A local was telling us it wasnt far to the local dogging lane.
Perhaps we could order a minibus :D

if last years anything to go by, you wouldn't make it past 7pm anyway:augie
don't worry chap this year i've stocked up on none alcaholic apple juice for you, we can put it in a pint glass and no-one would be able to tell it wasn't proff's special brew. Then you could see the night through:thumb

if last years anything to go by, you wouldn't make it past 7pm anyway:augie
don't worry chap this year i've stocked up on none alcaholic apple juice for you, we can put it in a pint glass and no-one would be able to tell it wasn't proff's special brew. Then you could see the night through:thumb

:jes :jes

How very dare you:D

I might as well join in as nobody believes me about last year.
Yes i did have 15pints of Proffs cider by 2pm and felt a little queesy:D

At least at the jazzfest i wasnt unwell till the next morning!

How very dare you:D

I might as well join in as nobody believes me about last year.
Yes i did have 1.5pints of Proffs cider by 2pm and felt a little queesy:D

At least at the jazzfest i wasnt unwell till the next morning!

Fixed. You big girls' blouse.

Yep, Stan was great fun once her 'ball and chain' had gone to bed:comfort

I told her not to mention our in-tent night time activities;)

Brassmonkey you can stop pretending you went to sky for the soiree first last time. You only ended up there cos your satnav was being it's usual helpful self:D

Back
Top Bottom