Steptoe Equivalent?

Don't need any work done ( I hope!) but ok to tip up for a coffee and a natter??:)

Saturday December 5th for Steptoe

Just confirmed with Steptoe that he can make Saturday December 5th. We'll have to have some kind of booking system so please can you pm me with your preferred time to do the work? Steptoe will arrive at 9.00 and after some strong coffee and a bacon sarnie, he'll get right on it until late afternoon.:thumb

The address is:

C&D Auto's
Units 6&7 Two Shires Park
Weston Road
Honeybourne
Evesham Worcs
WR11 7QF

As I mentioned, there is a coffee machine on site as well as a cafe and please note that all bikes being serviced will incur a £20 cash donation to C&D for use of the garage and facilities. This is seperate to Steptoe's charges and this will go towards the British Superstock race team they run from there. Hopefully, the R1 will be there to drool over...:D

As also stated, we can change tyres as well so Mad Moose will be available with his irons.

Hope everyone is cool with that so please pm me with your times.

My mobile is 07766554069.

Chris

Just confirmed with Steptoe that he can make Saturday December 5th. We'll have to have some kind of booking system so please can you pm me with your preferred time to do the work? Steptoe will arrive at 9.00 and after some strong coffee and a bacon sarnie, he'll get right on it until late afternoon.:thumb

Would it be possible to have the first slot in the morning as I only live down the road?

I can be there from 9am no problem.

Please let me know if this is OK?

Not limited to 1100 and 1150 models - Will also do the 1200.

Well I must say how pleased I am with this post and I'm really looking forward to meeting all you other GS'ers and the Legend that is Steptoe having read many of his contributions on this forum.

Thanks for championing this thread Sgt Bilco and making it happen. And thanks also to you Mr Steptoe for agreeing to come up. Maybe Steptoe's road trip could become an annual event and then we can sell "T" shirts!

See you all on the 5th.

The address is:

C&D Auto's
Weston Road
Honeybourne
Evesham Worcs
WR11 7QF

As I mentioned, there is a coffee machine on site as well as a cafe and please note that all bikes being serviced will incur a £20 cash donation to C&D for use of the garage and facilities. This is seperate to Steptoe's charges and this will go towards the British Superstock race team they run from there. Hopefully, the R1 will be there to drool over...:D

As also stated, we can change tyres as well so Mad Moose will be available with his irons.

My mobile is 07766554069.

Chris

Well done Chris for getting this organised. As you know I work all Saturday's instructing but I will try and swap with another instructor to try and free that day up. As soon as I have done so I'll let you know and I'll fit in with whatever times are booked. Should be a good craic just turning up to shoot the shit with a bunch of Tossers anyway:D If I am able to make it I will bring the tyres that I bought of Moose recently so he can fit them for me - cheers Daz:thumb

The address is: [B said:
C&D Auto's
Weston Road
Honeybourne
Evesham Worcs
WR11 7QF[/B]

I forgot to ask, is this on the trading estate over the bridge on the left coming from Evesham or the first one just after the cross roads on the right?

I do not need basic servicing done but would like to get my throttle bodies balanced and would welcome having Steptoe check over the bike generally, eg brakes, suspension, bearings. Can make any time on the 5th.

I forgot to ask, is this on the trading estate over the bridge on the left coming from Evesham or the first one just after the cross roads on the right?

From Evesham, go through Bretforten and when you go down the long straight, you will se the Industrial estate on the left hand side. Turn left at the crossroads, go over he railway bridge and turn left onto the estate. Follow the road round, past a truck wash and then you will see C&D on the right hand side. there will be a few trucks there.

There is a small bike repair business just after the truck wash and it's not that one unless you have one of those crappy chines contraptions....

Action plan......

9.00 am: Oilcan (1100GS)

10.00 am: Big Den (1100GS)

11.00 am: Lord Snooty (1150GS)

Midday: Grim Reaper ?

2.00 pm: Bobble (1150GS)

3.00 pm: Mad Moose (1100S)

4.00 pm: Sgt Bilco (1100GS)

I have no idea how long Steptoe will need for each bike so these are "guesstemates". I imagine he may be able to squeeze a couple more in. Mine isn't deperate so I'm happy to forego my slot. Please remember if you want an oil change to bring your filters etc.

Tyres:

Zach: Anytime to suit

chris you can put me down for being done last if steptoe has the time , i can always pop down to putney on the way to my sisters if we get busy on the day ,oh and take a pat on the back for sorting this

Action plan......

Midday: Grim Rider (1150GS)

I have no idea how long Steptoe will need for each bike so these are "guesstemates". I imagine he may be able to squeeze a couple more in. Mine isn't deperate so I'm happy to forego my slot. Please remember if you want an oil change to bring your filters etc.

Tyres:

Zach: Anytime to suit

Action plan......

Midday: Grim Reaper ?

I have no idea how long Steptoe will need for each bike so these are "guesstemates".

Is an hour going to be enough time to change both front & rear suspension on my bike as well as throttles and valves or might I need a bit longer?

me and bilco can change your shocks while steptoe is busy with the hard stuff

Well that's really kind of you - thanks.

Can I talk to you about getting my lights fitted when I see you?

Don't suppose you'll fit my engine bars as well or am I taking the p**s? I'm absolutely useless when it comes to things like this. Sorry.

I just like riding the bike but want it as I want it if you know what I mean.

Well that's really kind of you - thanks.

Can I talk to you about getting my lights fitted when I see you?

Don't suppose you'll fit my engine bars as well or am I taking the p**s? I'm absolutely useless when it comes to things like this. Sorry.

I just like riding the bike but want it as I want it if you know what I mean.

No problem mate, we'll nail em on for you;)

Back
Top Bottom