How many Tossers in East Mids

Another one

Vale of Belvoir here.......... but only my G450x has a BMW badge!!!!

Someone must know a landlord who needs some business within the given parameters :nenau
who could maybe put on some chip cobs or pie n peas etc:nenau

I had East midlands electric
I use Seven trent water
I pay Yorkshire water for it
I get Yorkshire TV
I live in Derbyshire - Chesterfield

I AM A TOSSER FOR SURE :thumb2

Is there any ideas for a Tosser friendly location somewhere near tilton on the hill looks a fairly central spot and I like the whattons idea of a saturday afternoon meet for a bit of tyre kicking and tosser bashin.

12th or 19th of December looks favorite as its the icey ale rally on the weekend of the 6th.

Anyone know a friendly landlord who fancies puttin on a bit of Grub

Another one here :beerjug:

Tilton on the Hill is a good choice. The B6047 is a fantastic biking road. The pub serves food and used to have a function room at the back.

Tilton on the Hill is a good choice. The B6047 is a fantastic biking road. The pub serves food and used to have a function room at the back.

I'll take a run acroos next week in the car and have a scout at the Pubs Rob.

I think that looks a central point will report back l8tr:thumb:type

Rose and Crown Main Street N52 38.519 W0 54.157
Within a yard or so ........ :D

east mid. tosser

and another, beeston nottingham. r1150gs in mandrin yellow.:beerjug:

This gathering is looking promising :) .... Beano are you planning an evening or daytime get-together?

Can I vote for day-time, Whatton did one a little while back and it went down well, what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom