How many Tossers in East Mids

So at a rough estimate there's enough East Midlanders to overthrow the Government then :)

HI BEANO
local to you fancy meeting up sometime big boy lol

and if my memory serves me well beano it was more than 1 chilli in ashby folville
I also know your love of fish and chip shops, why not have a run to the seaside for a bag or two one weekend

Heres one, in North Lincs.
Laid up at mo though, due to knee surgery. I miss me wheels !

Hello all .

Ps . .you could "Steal" some of the guys in North Lincs, I think they tend to say they are from "Yorkshire and humberside". !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be a tosser.

I'm over it now.
Only just spotted your advert- had to nuke it- you'll need to subscribe and put it in the right section... Bryn

:thumb

Saturday 12th Rose and Crown Tilton on ta Hill

OK OK so its been a week and its silly season at work but finally managed to stop off at the Rose and Crown at Tilton on the Hill.

The Place is ideal with a great sized car park and not to posh for Tossers,

The Landlord was fine with the idea of Bikes and willing to put on pie and mash etc and anything from his bar menu.
The best day for him is Saturday the 12th.
Some Idea's on Numbers would be good but a 12-12-30 meet will be the order of the day.
All those in favour please say Ai....

Sorry for the Delay and Duchess if you read this I do know the short fat balding one (Unfortunatly)..

Hope to see at least 20 of you due to the amount of East Mids members. The sat nav settings are poasted earlier in the the thread for anyone who does not know Tilton on the hill and as Rob Farmer says its well worth the ride just to do the Melton to Tilton Road.

That's a bummer... I'm off to the annual Tosser do at The 3-Stags on that day/night, although it's not at The 3-Stags this year, if you understand what I mean :D
I hope the weather'll be kind for you... catch you all at another one soon.

Cheers :beer:

Back
Top Bottom