I am looking for a project!

Big Derek

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi does anyone have a bike scooter for sale or something that is workable as I need a winter project. Any ideas?
cheers Big D

How about ...

... a 1984 Armstrong MT350 ?

... a 1984 Armstrong MT350 ?

Mmm not done anything with them, are they all X MOD bikes i think a chap called a few years back on a 500cc Harley engine or something?
so in answer to your question no thank's but keep em coming if you see anything.

Big D:)

I have a Super Tenere which needs an engine rebuild and some sprucing up.

It has low compression on one cylinder and I really don't have the time or inclination to do anything to it.

Ducati 750

What about a 750 Ducati on an R plate, its a runner but needs lots of TLC before you would want to be seen on it!

2005 aprilia mx 125? - starts and runs just needs tidying up. bit of rust on it etc - £800

SGT bilco - i just sold 2 750 tenere engines for £100 each and they were both good runners!!! lol

2005 aprilia mx 125? - starts and runs just needs tidying up. bit of rust on it etc - £800

SGT bilco - i just sold 2 750 tenere engines for £100 each and they were both good runners!!! lol

Thank's for the offers i am still ferritting around and looking. As its my birthday today I am off out so no work no bikes just family and friends vino and grub....

Big D:)

2005 aprilia mx 125? - starts and runs just needs tidying up.

Can you let m ehave some pics and details please. Checked your profile to PM you but you have no details?

cheers Big D

:)

Duke gone

What about a 750 Ducati on an R plate, its a runner but needs lots of TLC before you would want to be seen on it!

Thanks to those that PMd me showing interest in the Duke & sorry for a bit of delay in responding - I'm just back online after having moved house last week.

Bloke came into pub on Friday night with £250 burning a hole in his pocket & left with the Duke, sorry for any disappointment!

Last edited:
Can you let m ehave some pics and details please. Checked your profile to PM you but you have no details?

cheers Big D

:)

Can anyone tell me how do you contact vilguy he has no phone numbers or emails listed????

Big D

If your still looking how about a KLR600 - mainly there just needs registering.

Frame had to be replaced as swingarm bearing seized solid but was replaced with an old frame - got an old style registration document but the bike has been in storage for a while so never got round to sorting it or the docs.

Just taking up space at the moemnet but needs a good home - stage III carb tuning and Wiseco high comp piston - the beefier KLR650 cam chain tensioner and of course all new suspension bearings and sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom