Planning to ride the Isle of Man July, 2010

So, who has the bike for Stephanie & me?

Robbie?
Dave?
Manxpanzer? (if we ride the XT, what will YOU ride?)

We'll be on the Isle a week from Saturday!

Tom

chiefrider1953@hotmail.com

the panzer has a crew bus now so he is covered :blast:blast:blast lots of love his DAD :JB

CHIEFRIDER JUST GO FOR IT MATEY WHAT A TIME YOU WILL HAVE WITH THE MANX BUNCH:beer::clap:blast:blagblah:angel:JB

Last edited:
the panzer has a crew bus now so he is covered :blast:blast:blast lots of love his DAD :JB

CHIEFRIDER JUST GO FOR IT MATEY WHAT A TIME YOU WILL HAVE WITH THE MANX BUNCH:beer::clap:blast:blagblah:angel:JB

speaking of Dad ... have you booked yer dates there Stan? Looking forward to seeing ya .. and hearing all yer adventures with the shoulder ..... and you ARE bringing the other half aren't you? Gotta meet the other woman :D:D

Hugs xx

ONE WEEK!

We're flying out a week from today! The plan is to make it to Peel a week from tomorrow.

This morning I'm off to Redmond, Oregon, for the National BMW Rally. It's only a few hours away, so it'd be a shame if I didn't go.

While we have a faboulous vacation (2nd honeymoon :D) planned, I'm expecting the IoM to be impossible to top.

Soon. :beerjug:

Best regards, Tom

howdy yessir!
yer bike is sorted and wiating for you, xt600e if you want it :D
dont worry about what i'll be riding, i can either blag another bike and tootle around the rock with you on sunday or if the other tossers are out to play then i'll be happy in my van.
give us a ring on 07624 479261 when you get here, and i'll deliver the bike to you in peel. have the van too if you want a lift anywhere over the weekend and your taxi is booked for monday mornig:)
Bryan

any idea of plans for sunday, think someone mentioned niyarbl for tea/sunset?
:nenau

hey, manxpanzer!

Thanks!

Since my last post I heard from Piebaps. He is letting us ride his BMW.

Now you have a bike to ride on Sunday!

See you all soon!

Tom

The Chief has arrived!!

Yes folks, by planes,trains and automobiles + a ferry! the Chief and his missus are here in Peel.:JB
Before Sundays "do" :beerjug: at Niarbyl (7:30pm at the caff, see other thread) we are going to take them for a lap on bikes. Please feel free to join us if you wish, departing Peel at 13:00 and stopping at Parliament sq to join piebaps 13:25 ish. Great to see you if you can, but if not, don't forget the evening "do" as the Chief has many interesting stories!!!

Westcoastrider

Just off to me bed ... but wanted to say a huge 'Thank You' to Tom and Stephanie for treating us (in every sense) to a gorgeous meal and good company at Niarbyl this evening.

It was lovely to meet you both; lovely to hear of your journey's and life and Dermot, Rob and I look forward to taking you up on your offer of accomodation in Salem, Oregon - one day soon. We will be over next year ... and I hope we can catch up then .... but in the meantime lets do so via email.

Guys - it was lovely to see you all again. I will sort out another 'meet' soon .. and now, Steve, you have no excuse but to come along ... otherwise we'll bug ya!! Remember ... Dave knows where you live:p

See ya soon and a wonderfully enjoyable and safe journey to Chiefrider and his missus as you get on that horribly early boat tomorrow morning.

Night xx

Well done everyone!

Many thanks Moo and everyone who came last night, it was the icing "on the cake" of a most successful weekend.
Some of you may remember that the "Chief" entrusted me with some stickers UMMG.......ugly mugs motorcycle gang!! (isle of man) I hope to meet up again soon with you and maybe we can "award" you with these stickers:p
There were certainly some "ugly mugs" in Peel at 06:00 this morning when Tom and Steph left for the ferry courtesy of Manxpanzer.:thumb2

Hopefully Tom and Steph will keep us posted on their travels

Westcoastrider

tapping my fingers here in Oregon - So where are all the photos Tom ???? :)

he's taken plenty :):) I took a few but still have NO idea how to load them on here.

Thanks - I guess he's enjoying himself too much right now :)

As for how to add a photo to a message - You need a place that will host your photos, something like Smugmug - then you copy the url to the photo - and place it in the link box on here with the message

Dave

Test image to make sure I gave you the proper instructions - been a while since I have added a photo myself :D

142230936_rF7cv-M.jpg

Thanks Moo :)

950855342_F68yF-S.jpg

to insert your smugmug pix - click on the photo you want to display - click properties - copy and paste url then use the picture loader on the GS site (Yellow box with a mountain in it - click "ok" and your done - Dave