Laser cutting & fabrication resources

these plates that replace the rear seat on a gs and increase the stowage capacity?Dont know what they are called,but they are extort----- extret--- bloody dear!!! to buy:bow

If that's a tool box cover, then +1 from me too, please. 1100GS

I think Mark made a generous offer and I'm sorry some people couldn't understand that.

Describing his equipment (ooer matron!) and his non-breadline status helped us understand what capabilities he may have, and the fact that he's unlikely to rip you off because his offer isn't commercially driven.

I know written words are sometimes misconstrued, but it doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.

The protection of anonymity that a web forum offers doesn't give you the right to be rude.

Paul G

FWIW, I contacted Mark and found him helpful and quick to reply.

Mark has got the guts to try something that that 90% of 'British' manufacturers have subcontracted to the Far East - manufacturing. So, instead of some people making smart-a*** comments, why not try supporting local?

Extremely local to me :D

Thanks for the offer mark, i may pop in one day :thumb2

I know what i do need, a good replacement for my chain guard on the bike, the ally one i bought broke due to vibraton, why can't people who draw these things remeber to radius the corners?Anmyway i'll get something knocked together in cad over the weekend and either pop in with it or email it over. Could also do with some longer dogbones making but thats a way off yet.
I work in manufacturing too (we are based over on foxhills industrial estate) and use quite a few laser cut parts. If i remember i'll pass along your details to our purchaser :thumb2

Hi all, I have a 1/4 of a million pounds of laser cutting technology at my disposal along with significant fabrication facilites and craftsmen also all at my disposal (honest).

I am the MD of my own company www.cymarc.co.uk and apart from making stuff for the MOD blah blah blah I make bike parts as I have an R1200GS (and a CB1300) - you`ll see a crud catcher I have made on the forum in the toyz bits.

I have been a biker for nearly 30 years and do a lot of work, cheaply, for bikers because a) I can b) I don`t need the money (honest again, I`m loaded - don`t believe me come and visit! :D).

If you get stuck give me a shout on mark@cymarc.co.uk and if I can`t help you I`ll point you in the right direction.

I`ll happily help Tossers but, sorry, no w*nkers :)

Nice website Mark, would love a play on your machines, but I left engineering a long time ago, manufacturing is a dificult business to make decent money in nower days, mucho respecto :beerjug:

Fair do's if I was minted I'd make sure the world knew LOL :D

Can you make the luggage extender plate thingy as already mentioned for an 11000gs, skid plate and sump guard for the mainstand with all gucci cnc trickery, front and rear master cylinder guards, frame/boot guards - basically everything touratech make but make it really really cheap cos I'm not minted :D:D

Fair do's if I was minted I'd make sure the world knew LOL :D

Can you make the luggage extender plate thingy as already mentioned for an 11000gs, skid plate and sump guard for the mainstand with all gucci cnc trickery, front and rear master cylinder guards, frame/boot guards - basically everything touratech make but make it really really cheap cos I'm not minted :D:D

Dear santa Err Mark,+:thumb on that but for a gs 1200 06, before the misses finds out :ChrisKelly:guitarist:eek:onyack

FFS!

Somebody turns up with a fantastic service and a generous offer and you guys try and give him a kicking... unbelievable :blast

Hopefully he'll still help with some bits for my Guzzi.

Ordered a crud catcher & heel plate from Mark on Sunday. Delivered 1st class recorded on Tuesday

The quality of the parts & fitting kit is superb; as is his service :thumb2

I can thoroughly recommend him and his products

F9

Nice offer Mark, hope to discuss some Aluminum parts in the future for a off-grid battery storage system (large trays on rollers).

Patrick Lyons

ps: I know your not going to take the tit comments to heart. :beer:

Just wanted to say that I bought a rear rack from Mark a couple of days ago, I ordered it on Friday and it was here on Tuesday. Absolutely awesome bit of work, shows the Touratech stuff for the overpriced flimsy stuff that it truly is.

Bearing in mind the quality of metal he uses, the work involved and the finishing he's probably not making much of a profit, if any, on the kit but seriously, respect is due.

Me too. I bought a crud catcher and spot lamp covers a while back. Top quality, quick turn around, excellent value.

Cheers Mark
:beerjug:

Top service, quality products

Ordered front and rear 1200GSA crud catchers from Mark, had them within three days, they are well made quality items, a simple fit, everything lines up as it should, well pleased. Highly recommended:thumb2

Well, how things have changed

Guys, I read my newbie post when I first joined and, with hulility, I did come over an ass but with no intention of being up my own backside I certainly gave that idea with all my resources etc - I only wanted to really show that I had some stuff which I was happy to use to follow my passion and wasn`t bothered about screwing every last penny out of people because I don`t need too as I have my `day job`.

I hadn`t subscribed to this thread because I didn`t know how to :blast

Well, it seems that a lot of you good folk have seen the `proof in the pudding` and this very recent post kinda proves that. I hope you are all ok and still happy with everything I have made because it remains important to me.

ride safe,

Mark
www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

To all that don't know Mark, or of his work, I can only give him the highest recommendation.

His products are of excellent quality, and made from top grade stainless steel, and his designs are honed from recommendations from his customers, and fellow bikers. In my opinion they far exceed both Touratech and Wunderlich products, and are practically bespoke in their construction, and are British engineering at it's best.

I'm sure you'd not be disappointed with any orders that you place, and he's rightly got an excellent reputation both for his products, and his service, amongst the Gs members.

Couple this with the fact that Mark is one of those genuine blokes that are few and far between nowadays, who produces his products for the love of it, and with a passion, and makes customer satisfaction a priority.

I've got a few of Mark's products on my GSA...and I'm fussy on what I do. I'm not one for bling, but prefer quality, practical products...and Mark's gear is excellent on both counts. He put a lot of effort making sure I got exactly what I was after, and must have spent more in man hours than it was financially viable to do.....but Mark's the kind of guy who puts a greater value on customer satisfaction. Yes people like that do still exsist!

I've got no connection with Mark, or his business, in fact we've never met, but I just wanted to take the chance to recommend a great bloke, with some top quality products, and a brilliant attitude to them.

Buy with confidence guys.

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom