Fitting Tucano Urbano handlebar muffs - is there a trick?

I have used 323's for several years on my 1200GS and my 07 GSA and they fit and work superbly. Well secured with the bar ends and I cannot understand why some dislike this type.They are a tight stretch to fit them at first though. They may be too tight for an 08 handgiard :nenau

323's on my last 05 1200GS:
92330989_YqUed-M.jpg

Perfect :D

Well secured with the bar ends and I cannot understand why some dislike this type.

They're very restrictive if you ride off road and stand up for any length of time. And also if you have to pick the bike up.

I expect they're fine for the commute and riding to the tea shop on sunday mornings.

Just fitted mine and it was a bit of a fiddle. Angle of the handguards makes a big diffference.

I've also tied the 'frame' bit on to the bars with double sided Velcro strapping rather than the supplied cable ties. Gave a bit more flexibility to get the angle right.

whats the difference between the 319s and the 323's with the exception of the holes for the end of the handlebars?

I put the 323's on thy seem fine, I had to take off the handlebar guards though.

They're very restrictive if you ride off road and stand up for any length of time. And also if you have to pick the bike up.

I expect they're fine for the commute and riding to the tea shop on sunday mornings.

That IS true, I couldn't pick my GSA up from this crash:
487236772_KMtp3-M.jpg

So stick to the tea shop run with your 323's on :D

3 pages on fitting muffs......:tears

what a load of guff, you can't come into a technical section and make any old crap up.....

:hide

PS I love mine......:type

Back
Top Bottom