Going to Norway, in February?

:bounce1 :bounce1
Hello brave vikings!
Have you ever heard of our winter-meetings? Krystallrally and Primustreffet? In February?
Krystallrally: Drive your bike to a hotell, sleep inside.
Primustreffet: You bring EVERYTHING you need to a place in the forest, put up your tent in the snow (or rain, you'll never know...), you make your food on a Primus, there is not a toilet or a building to go inside if you feel cold.
Some have wintertyres (nails?), some have a sidecar, some drive a bike like the BMW R GS.
If you are afraid of the salt on the bike/road: Stay at home.
A temptation?;)
Liv, Norway.

Im tempted, but in Feb we'll be in France/Spain.

How about some other time in the year perhaps? :)

Im tempted, but in Feb we'll be in France/Spain.

How about some other time in the year perhaps? :)

Any time! :)
But if you are looking for a winter meeting in snow, then you have to go further north.
You are welcome in the summer too - I guess you prefèr dry tarmac as most of us!;)
If you want snow in the summer I think I can help; Sognefjellet or the old road Aurland-Lærdal.

:) Liv.

Attachments

• Sognefjellsveien ser veien og hytte-cafe og masser av hvite fjell.jpg
    Sognefjellsveien ser veien og hytte-cafe og masser av hvite fjell.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 110
...If you want snow in the summer I think I can help; Sognefjellet or the old road Aurland-Lærdal.
:) Liv.

hi Liv, hoping you're still looking in here as I've not noticed you posting for a while. we paused there on our trip last June (2010) there was much more snow and the lake was still frozen :cool: - there were international Nordic Ski teams practising (Austria, Switzerland).

hi Liv, hoping you're still looking in here as I've not noticed you posting for a while. we paused there on our trip last June (2010) there was much more snow and the lake was still frozen :cool: - there were international Nordic Ski teams practising (Austria, Switzerland).

:thumb2

Liv.

Back
Top Bottom