Llangollen 2010 Hand Hotel Details

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
The Wales 2010 UKGSer event will be again returning to the Hand Hotel in Llangollen for the weekend of 7th - 9th May 2010

The Hand Hotel have agreed the following room Rates for our weekend:-
  • Double Room : £35.00 per person BnB per night.
  • Single Room : £35 per person BnB per night.
They do have rooms available for the Thursday night (6th May), for those traveling from further afield who wish to come up early.

We have the function room booked for Saturday dinner price to be confirmed, I'll get the numbers nearer the date :thumb

The HOTEL number is : 01978 860303.

I have provisionally secured all 56 rooms.

Details on the Hotel Can be found here

People Wishing to book, please quote the BMW UKGSer bike weekend, to secure the discount price.

Anyone having any problems please email me here

::.Edit.:: Please book with Denise or Tracy during the day time as the night staff are easily confused
:rob

it would be rude not too :thumb

Just booked a double with a 'river view' :augie

It'd better not be above the bar, otherwise it could get ugly with the organ player ;)

Heads up chaps - Call during the day and speak to Tracy or Denise

The Welsh dipstick (male) on duty tonight couldn't let me have a room as "they are all booked out to the organiser" :blast

Will book at the weekend, don't know any of you but what better way to met.

The Wales 2010 UKGSer event will be again returning to the Hand Hotel in Llangollen for the weekend of 7th - 9th May 2010

The Hand Hotel have agreed the following room Rates for our weekend:-
  • Double Room : £35.00 per person BnB per night.
  • Single Room : £35 per person BnB per night.
They do have rooms available for the Thursday night (6th May), for those traveling from further afield who wish to come up early.

We have the function room booked for Saturday dinner price to be confirmed, I'll get the numbers nearer the date :thumb

The HOTEL number is : 01978 860303.

I have provisionally secured all 56 rooms.

Details on the Hotel Can be found here

People Wishing to book, please quote the BMW UKGSer bike weekend, to secure the discount price.

Anyone having any problems please email me here

::.Edit.:: Please book with Denise or Tracy during the day time as the night staff are easily confused
:rob

Do I need to book the Sunday night, or is the event over by then. :nenau

Me and Miss Daisy will defiantly be going.

We just can't decide whether to book the hotel or camp site.

Can we book for the meal at the hotel on Saturday night if we are camping?

Is it much of a walk from the campsite to the hotel if we wanted a drink.:beerjug:

So many questions,

but we are all new to this,.........and loving it.:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Its a nice walk from the campsite but you need a cab to get back up that hill.

Having done both ...

Me and Miss Daisy will defiantly be going

... Campsite & Hotel it's a dilemma; the campsite is up a steep hill and is not particularly level unless you get there early. The hotel has seen better days, but makes no complaint about having 100 or so drunken tossers rabble rousing all night.

On the plus side, a cab from town to campsite is about £3 and the hotel has a huge car park. As to dinner on Saturday, all are welcome, the hotel just need to know numbers in advance.

Hope that helps ... :beerjug:

Spoke to the Hand Hotel earlier today, the rooms are filling up but they still have places available.

If you're thinking of joining us get in there quick :thumb2

booked

Saturday night only as Chester races on Friday:blast

Back
Top Bottom