Llangollen 2010 Hand Hotel Details

booked in, coming up with my lad (don't worry he's 21 and rides a 1150GS). Unfortuantely due to a previous commitment can only stay for the friday as have to leave early sat morning (hangover permitting) . never met any of you so thought it would still be worth the trip up to meet up with a few of you.Look forward to meeting you all.:thumb2

booked in, coming up with my lad (don't worry he's 21 and rides a 1150GS). Unfortuantely due to a previous commitment can only stay for the friday as have to leave early sat morning (

Tell 'em your bike won't start and you'll have to stay until you've got it fixed :D

Hotel Booking

Booked in for Friday and Saturday night....Gomez has to work so will be flying solo......guarentee no caravan this time.:beerjug:

Morticia

Anyone know what time they do breakfast at The Hand?

I've got a ride-out to kick-start (possibly a bike too!!) but want my group to be long gone by the time Pumpy's rabble have got out of their wanking chariots!

;)

Greg

Anyone know what time they do breakfast at The Hand?

I've got a ride-out to kick-start (possibly a bike too!!) but want my group to be long gone by the time Pumpy's rabble have got out of their wanking chariots!

;)

Greg

Think its from 0800... but I bet if you're in there drooling they'll let you dig in early ;)

Back
Top Bottom