Anyone near Buckley

Nantwich, my old stomping ground when I was at college, many a good night in the Cheshire Cat :D

Still not far away in Congleton.

Rocks, have you cleared your PM folder out yet?

Pm now clear.. at little at least..

Cool, more peoples.. desperately needed up here.. blooming lonely.

Have only met a couple of other GS owners so far and most are not up for the social side... their loss. :D

Yes PM should take a few more.. well maybe one or two..
Wish it held more.. got a lot of stuff to store..

Anyone fancy an evening meet up in a pub somewhere?
Cheshire borders area?

Travellers rest, on the Chester to Nantwich road.. A number icannot remember for the moment.. ?

Sounds good, when I find out my rota 2moro, will sort it out.

Hi fella's.......

I'm in Holmes Chapel, I work in Crewe also.

At the moment the love of my life is in pieces..... Shameful I know, but it will be sorted out soon post polishing and powder coating!

It would be interesting to meet up with other GS riders and stay away from the Bm club at the same time!

Les Wassall said:
many a good night in the Cheshire Cat :D

Oh yes me too, lived in Market Drayton. Some the best looking girls came from Nantwich.:)

Tim

Bloody hell..2 more from the Cat.

timolgra said:
Oh yes me too, lived in Market Drayton. Some the best looking girls came from Nantwich.:)

Tim

Les and Tim,

The Cheshire Cat ...........

1985 Age 17 light blue linen suit, sleeves rolled up miami vice style, narrow leather tie with piano keys on it, pink leather slip on shoes with white socks, duran duran style hair cut, GOD I LOOKED COOL?STUPID!!

When were you there???

PS I would be well up for a Cheshire meet!!!!!!!

Don't forget the ride out this Saturday 26th June.
Meeting 8, 8.30am McDonalds in Gongleton.
Further details on the Peak District section.

See ya there.........weather looking good too!

Re: Bloody hell..2 more from the Cat.

Rushy said:
Les and Tim,

The Cheshire Cat ...........

1985 Age 17 light blue linen suit, sleeves rolled up miami vice style, narrow leather tie with piano keys on it, pink leather slip on shoes with white socks, duran duran style hair cut, GOD I LOOKED COOL?STUPID!!

When were you there???

PS I would be well up for a Cheshire meet!!!!!!!

It was more 1978/81 years I was hanging out there, have you seen the place now, its very different and the foods not to bad.

Spout said:
Don't forget the ride out this Saturday 26th June.
Meeting 8, 8.30am McDonalds in Gongleton.
Further details on the Peak District section.

See ya there.........weather looking good too!

Working this Saturday, but will get down for a brew before you go.

New bike club..

Hi All,
I just put a post under the wales forum. Some of us northwales bikers have pulled togather and are forming an new motorcycle club called airbikers.

We are meeting on wednesday nights at 7.30pm at the Antelope Pub in Rhydymwyn on the Mold to Denbigh road.. its really easy to find, its right next to the road..

The club is open to all riders, all ages, all abilities and pallions.. just a social group for riders to have fun and share similar interested. Would be nice to see some fellow bikers there..

John aka

Airbikers.co.uk

Hi Rushy..
Its simple.. no we are not MXers or snowboarders..

The club name is inherited from a fund raising event held in north wales to raise money for the air ambulance.. A service which has saved many a bikers life sadly..

The event wedbsite is www.airbikers.co.uk and was held in may..

As a result of this, a few of us decided that since we got togather to go on the ride.. we also wanted to form a club and so the club came into existance.. its simply a social club for those with all interests in bikes.

There is bit more detail on the WALES forum. I put a post on there, i have just got back from the riding wth teh peaks lads out around north wales today in the rain, and just heading out. I will post some further info here shortly..

Basically we meet every wedneday night , 7.30 at the Antelope Pub in Rhydymwyn out side MOLD on the mold to Denbigh road..

Rocks

If you live in Buckley go and chat with Stewart at the Horse and Jockey Pub, he runs it with his partner.

He rides a VTR 1000 and is a top bloke and one of my best mates we used to proddie race LCs together in the early Eighties.

Send regards from Mike in Australia

P.S. I also remember the Cheshire Cat .... early eighties also

re: n e 1 near Buckley.

Is stoke-on-Trent to far out???? Not "far out" as in WoW man but distance.... i think not. as soon as my gsa is bac 4rm slm i will look forward to some fun in the hills.
PS. if any1 is up for a trip around germany in the next 2 monthes let me know.:beer:

Stoke so close..

Stoke.. hmmm lived there for a year and more.. know it well...
And by GS terms stoke is nextdoor..

Sadly my beast is dead at the moment.. wont start, just bought an optimate to recharge the battery after many failed starting attempt..

Hoping a few hours of charging will solve the problem. A flat / naff battery I can live with.. another fault is not too good..

Back
Top Bottom