Decmber Meet?

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone up for it? I'd vote for the King Billy, but we'd have to let them know numbers as it's close to Crimbo.

How about Wed 16th?

How about Tuesday 29th December?

Didn't happen for a variety of reasons, mainly that the weather was crap.

Ok with me, but that's after Christmas:blast

If that's the date chosen, I'll pop up and try to book it.

There was a monsoon here this morning, with horizontal rain and trees blown at 90 degrees:(

Will still try to get out before Christmas

Possu, have you seen this. Jane and I are down to go.

I'd vote for the 29th, too, then I'll be back from Germany and can join you. I might even bring some Lebkuchen and Dominosteine for dessert.
lickout.gif

Possu, have you seen this. Jane and I are down to go.

Yes, we've seen this but as we're off skiing the following morning (4.00am from Gatwick! :eek:), I doubt that we'll go trail riding the day before... ;)

Id like to make it, im even off work!
anybody fancy a ride on some lanes between the 20th and the 5th Jan?

Our normal meet date would be be 24th, which is probably not so good. So far we've got a couple of votes for the 29th, which is OK with me, or 22nd/23rd are good also. Like I said, we'll probably need to let the pub know, so any final comments?

Rowan, I'm up for a ride on the lanes, pm me.

Martin

29th suits me also.

Where: I fancy a change from the King Billy & the G&D, how about a Chinese somewhere?

29th is OK for JM and me - there's a Chinese in Wallingford, where we went before I headed off on the Black Sea trip.

How about that?

... there's a Chinese in Wallingford, where we went before we headed off on the Black Sea trip...

You mean that one?

742723862_xDgAJ-L.jpg

742722207_BDfUe-L.jpg

That would be great - the food is absolutely lovely (not that there will have been a shortage of lovely food during the previous week... :mmmm)

742720667_LSJEB-L.jpg

Even Clive was happy...

742724193_j5HEB-L.jpg

So, what I'm trying to say is - yes, please, let's go to the Beijing Diner in Wallingford! :drool

right, 29th then - so far I think it's me, dr jm, possu, pumpy, strobingred and desert rat. I'd prefer the pub to Chinese, as it's more social, but will go with the majority vote.

Any more for any more?

right, 29th then - so far I think it's me, dr jm, possu, pumpy, strobingred and desert rat. I'd prefer the pub to Chinese, as it's more social, but will go with the majority vote.

Any more for any more?

Chinese it is then.

If you're booking a table, order up a couple more spaces Elvis & Emma might attend.

Back
Top Bottom