Fish Dash 4 - 23rd Jan 2010

Jockser,
Lately every time I pay for Ebay Goods via PayPal it gives me the option of also donating to Haiti via a tick box.
Ahh, I see. But, as I don't do the fleabay thing I'll have to find another way. But I have a cunning plan.....

Cracker said:
I'm blaming the potholes on the fishdash for my final drive wheel bearing failure on the m50 this morning!
:( That's bad luck alright.
I wonder if you could submit a claim to both Wicklow & Wexford County Councils :augie

I'm blaming the potholes on the fishdash for my final drive wheel bearing failure on the m50 this morning! Thanks to all the bikes that pulled in to see if I needed help. Nice to know we look out fr each other. Had to wait for two hours freezing my ass off for the recovery truck to take me to duffys! She's in getting patched up now. Hope she's better for the mmmmt! After I pay the bill I reckon I'll be lucky if I can afford the petrol for the run much less the b&bs!

Sorry to hear that man. Not a good experiance. Would the pot holes really have caused the failure?

excellent quality :clap stickers arrived on Friday. Thank you. :thumb2

and a wee donation to Hawaii wasn't it? :augie

mechanicals;
i have a damp patch (stop sniggering) on my swing arm....
think my rear shock is leaking - same thing happened on the last Fish Dash too!
but we were on the Guzzi that time - had to get a pair of shocks.
... surely one rear shock will cost less than a pair.... :nenau
no - i didn't think so either. :blast

feckit! - i didn't buy it to polish it, but to RIDE IT! :thumb

Sorry to hear that man. Not a good experiance. Would the pot holes really have caused the failure?

Dunno. I think it's a fairly regular occurance with gs's. Collecting it tomorrow. 350 euro to fix. Just what I need two weeks before I head off snowboarding!!

Stickers

Great job on the stickers Llyod.:clap:clap

Mine......... well there firmly stuck to me moto:thumb

Geraldine's............. well, she thinks that peppering your bike with stickers is a little bit childish, she prefers to put them in a sticker book:nenau:nenau

maybe I should start a pole to find out which of the above is actually the more childish behaviour:augie:augie

Great job on the stickers Llyod.:clap:clap

Mine......... well there firmly stuck to me moto:thumb

Geraldine's............. well, she thinks that peppering your bike with stickers is a little bit childish, she prefers to put them in a sticker book:nenau:nenau

maybe I should start a pole to find out which of the above is actually the more childish behaviour:augie:augie

Cheeky:p

stickers

Thanks, Lloyd.
Got mine Friday. look great. Must get a sticker book.:augie

Thanks Lloyd. Stickers arrived today, great job.:beerjug:

Fair play to you for all your effort and for suggesting contributions to Haiti.:clap

Haiti got over £1000000-00 from Mission Fish!

Ahh, I see. But, as I don't do the fleabay thing I'll have to find another way. But I have a cunning plan.....

Dear Phil,
"eBay users have excelled themselves. Your donations will make a big difference to the survivors of this devastating earthquake"
— Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC)We are writing to you to thank you for giving to the DEC’s Haiti earthquake appeal when you bought an item on eBay recently. Over £1 million has now been given by the eBay community worldwide towards the relief work in Haiti. You personally helped raise this inspirational amount in record time, and have helped show once again how the eBay community can come together to make a difference when it is most needed.
We also want to make sure you know we are guaranteeing that 100% of your donations reach the DEC, by covering the processing and administrative costs incurred. We are now working with the DEC to ensure these funds reach the relief organisations as soon as possible.

Along with the DEC and its member organisations, we thank you for helping the people of Haiti through eBay for Charity. If you would like to support the Haiti appeal further on eBay, you can do so via our dedicated page.

Regards,
The eBay for Charity team:aidan

Back
Top Bottom