Fish Dash 4 - 23rd Jan 2010

Got the go ahead from the kitchen commander so I can now say i'm looking forward to meeting you all. :aidan :D

Anyone heading from the North Side that morning? I don't know the south side that well. :nenau

Got the go ahead from the kitchen commander so I can now say i'm looking forward to meeting you all.

You are familiar with the custom I take it, that the newbie buys the tea/grub on the first outing Eric aren't you?

:augie

:D:D

I have heard unexplained whisperings on the wind to that effect alright. :blast

But it's only vicious rumour and innuendo. :augie :D

wots the largest euro notd theyll take lmao ps hour and half till knock off :eek:)

Lots of folk are likely to be there........How we gonna know whos who........?

A case for having your forum name somewhere on the bike perhaps (or posting a piccy of yourself here first...?)......apart from Jockser that is.............we've seen too much already.....:comfort
:aidan

this could get interesting....
.:D

Lots of folk are likely to be there........
How we gonna know whos who........?

A case for having your forum name somewhere on the bike perhaps (or posting a piccy of yourself here first...?)......apart from Jockser that is.............we've seen too much already.....:comfort

I'll start it off so:
DSC00410-1.jpg

Photo-0034-1.jpg

Geraldine and me good self

I'm the one on the right:D:D

Attachments

• panniers.jpg
    panniers.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 133
Lots of folk are likely to be there........How we gonna know whos who........?

this could get interesting....
.:D

Just look out for the woman with the mad red hair :augie

:blastFECK FECK FECKITY FECKIN FECK:blast

just been told am away the weekend of the 23rd.
so sadly wont be able to make it:tears

Have I missed something in the thread ...??? Where are we actually meeting on the 23rd?
All this bloody cold weather is slowing the oul grey matter.

"just normal roads"?! :rolleyes:

what's the point in that? :nenau

sheesh!
:D

oh,
and welcome Eric. :thumb2

Boreen in August is a pain in the arse .. boreen in January is just asking for money to be wasted on repairs :rolleyes:

vive la difference!

Boreen in August is a pain in the arse .. boreen in January is just asking for money to be wasted on repairs :rolleyes:

while it's an opinion - not one i share / but yours and you're entitled to it. :)

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom