Time to hang up GS Rich's hat/coat

Bad news Rich, not a good time to lose your job, maybe a good time to start up on your own,

How much do they want for the company :augie

took me a full day to get over the shock, :beerjug:Best of luck mate

I am lots of things, but I'm not untruthful. I have known Rich for the last five or so years, & found him to be unfailingly polite & helpful, & I am truly sorry that he's no longer working there; however, I rang the company & passed on what Tom's staff said.

Rich may be 100% correct in what he says - I just pointed out there was another side to the story. Ring them yourself, & let us know what they say.

Martyn Hillier, Cheltenham.

Hi Martyn :thumb Hope you are keeping well....

I appreciate Martyn has not been on here long, but he's a good bloke who's just passing on what he's been told, with no ill feelings whatsoever ;)

Well as much as I want to say sooo many things as from 2.30 today I am out of a job, and Autocom is pretty much no more

To all that I have helped over the years its been a great pleasure and thank you all for the support ive had and many many good comments at the shows and when ive worked on your bikes at the factory.

Again I so want to say so much more but I best be careful as Im sure you will all understand.

Thank you all again one and all

Rich :beerjug:

ps if any know of any good jobs please PM as I need to keep busy

Sorry to here that Rich, i feel your pain man, thanks for the help you gave me
2 or 3 years ago:thumb2.

I too am in the same boat as you from the 1st of Jan 2010...
have you tried the other lot? they may need a good man.
Best of luck.
Lyn.

sorry to hear the news richie a right kick in the blx on top of crimbo best wishes for the future

Thanks to Rich ,who pointed out that I may have lost my hearing in my right ear:blast . At the time I was not to amused , but I did go for a check up and he was correct... Sorry for losing your job at this time of the year.

have you tried the other lot? they may need a good man.
Best of luck.
Lyn.

If it's Intaride they need a miracle!:comfort In fact working with that kit is hell on earth.

Bad luck at a bad time of year, good luck getting a new job. I'd agree that there is a need for installers of this type of kit, plus alarms, Sat-Navs and other electrickery like HID's etc...

Just seen this.

Sorry to hear your news, rich.

Thank you for all the good help you have provided here and at Warwick.

Richard

Anyone noticed the Autocom forum has gone offline.

Has been all day for 'essential updates'

Coincidence or what

Lets face it guys Autocomm took the piss with their pricing. Little more than a 10 bob gadget that we paid through the nose for. I gave up on mine after the 4th helmet speaker set fecked up and the sound quality was always dubious.

NOW THAT WAS NOT A SUPRISE !

Rich and the guys are great the management suck !

Just seen this thread.

Sorry about your situation Rich :(

Take care mate.

Sorry to hear your news Rich. I have used this gear for years and have always rated it very highly. Just an idle thought, if the company goes on sale as a distressed company sale it probably wont fetch much you could probably raise significant share capital on this site against say the offer of a bit of future discount. You can never tell in life when an oppertunity is going to come along wishing you all the best:comfort

Ah....this would explain why I hadnt heard much about the socket holders that I bought back in June being replaced then ;)

Sorry to hear your news Rich, very helpful with the fit on my last GSA. If you're visiting Aylesbury in the next few weeks then drop me a line - I'm in the same boat as you as of 5weeks ago.

Chris.

If it's Intaride they need a miracle!:comfort In fact working with that kit is hell on earth.

Bad luck at a bad time of year, good luck getting a new job. I'd agree that there is a need for installers of this type of kit, plus alarms, Sat-Navs and other electrickery like HID's etc...

So I must be some kind of angel as my Intaride kit works perfectly:nenau I think they still give your money back if you aren't satisfied, can't ask for more than that!

So I must be some kind of angel as my Intaride kit works perfectly:nenau I think they still give your money back if you aren't satisfied, can't ask for more than that!

No they don't give you your money back, God knows it's been asked for! I've had this 'chat' with you before.:comfort

They made the EVO1 and it was too quiet, swore blind it was 100% okay and refused a refund, then they bring out the EVO2 and what was the first 'claim' to it's improvement?

LOUDER!

http://www.intaride.com/motorcycle_communications.html

So you might not have a problem, great for you but stop being a troll and arguing with something even Intaride knew was broken and have refused to sort out.:blast

No they don't give you your money back, God knows it's been asked for! I've had this 'chat' with you before.:comfort

They made the EVO1 and it was too quiet, swore blind it was 100% okay and refused a refund, then they bring out the EVO2 and what was the first 'claim' to it's improvement?

LOUDER!

http://www.intaride.com/motorcycle_communications.html

So you might not have a problem, great for you but stop being a troll and arguing with something even Intaride knew was broken and have refused to sort out.:blast

Sorry, I didn't realise it was you, you are the one with a friend of a friend of a friend who said...

Actually it is inappropriate for either of us to post things other than sympathy for Rich on this thread so I suggest we desist.

Sorry, I didn't realise it was you, you are the one with a friend of a friend of a friend who said...

Actually it is inappropriate for either of us to post things other than sympathy for Rich on this thread so I suggest we desist.

Agreed, but it was me who brought it and tried to get them to sort it, I used Intaride all the way back to the start of the RP1, but I'll PM you...

I hope Autocom, Starcom and Intaride all continue, no competition is a bad thing! I think a good business could be made from Bike electrics as car electricians run a mile!:eek:

Also just seen this thread.

Sorry to hear the news - I'm sure that, with your skill set it won't be long before you find something new.

Despite the situation - best wishes for the festive season.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom