Time to hang up GS Rich's hat/coat

Rich

What about taking over the company on your own , can we buy shares in the old company or summat, and rename it
"UKGSER communications systems Ltd".
I'll buy some shares, im up for a punt.I'm sure there are others on here who feel likewise.it will be a real shame to see it go to to the wall.
Do we have any share dealing people on here to sort it out??
anyone else up for it?
Ill want a seat on the board for the idea though..

In Receivership / Administration

I'm sorry for Rich, who (like me) provided and shared his knowledge amongst this community, also his bro, Paul and to Alisdair whom I have helped .. but this media alert has been flagged today, and its the news that sadly confirms what the rumours were saying.

AUTOCOM PRODUCTS LIMITED
Date Description
23/12/09 Appointment of Administrators
Liquidator Name: Duncan Roderick Morris
Liquidator Company: The Redfern Partnership
Office Number: Redfern House
Address: 29 Jury Street Warwick CV34 4EH

Status Date: 18/12/09
Appointed:
Gazette Entry Date: 23/12/09
Gazette Page: 0000022224

I'm sorry for Rich, who (like me) provided and shared his knowledge amongst this community, also his bro, Paul and to Alisdair whom I have helped .. but this media alert has been flagged today, and its the news that sadly confirms what the rumours were saying.

AUTOCOM PRODUCTS LIMITED
Date Description

Appointed:

Oh, dear:(

Hmm, makes their assurances on the phone a little weak, a whole workforce looks to be out of a job as I can't see many investors in this economic climate unless another similar firm buys them out. Not the greatest of Xmas for any of them!

AUTOCOM PRODUCTS LIMITED
Date Description

Appointed:

This is not great, hopefully someone picks up the pieces. And as already pointed out not a great time of year for this to happen.

On the other hand, the prices asked for the products here in Holland are almost 50% higher than in the UK - even after the pound dropped through the floor, I don't know how it is other places, but I would guess that this stops many from buying the products, no matter how good the quality is.

Casper

What about taking over the company on your own , can we buy shares in the old company or summat, and rename it
"UKGSER communications systems Ltd".
I'll buy some shares, im up for a punt.I'm sure there are others on here who feel likewise.it will be a real shame to see it go to to the wall.
Do we have any share dealing people on here to sort it out??
anyone else up for it?
Ill want a seat on the board for the idea though..

see post number 74

Sorry to hear this, Rich; like so many others, I'm delighted with my Autocom and benefitted from your advice and support when I hit a snag. I hope you and the other employees get fixed-up with something else really soon.

On a professional level this is SO frustrating: yet another business producing a superb product backed-up with excellent service goes to the wall and people that might have been able to help didn't hear about it until it was almost certainly too late. If businesses would seek help when they're having problems, more could be saved. There are lots of business consulancy partnerships that, like the one I work with, are willing to work on a no-win, no fee basis where we believe we can help. :(

phoenix-rising-260x300.jpg

Anyone else heard this same bit of goss ... Autocom sold in past few days (Jan 8th ?) , has new owner and to start trading again in a week

I've heard rumours but its still not official as yet. I will try and keep you guys updated on anything on what I hear and also what im doing job wise :)

Cheers

Rich :beerjug:

I've heard rumours but its still not official as yet. I will try and keep you guys updated on anything on what I hear and also what im doing job wise :)

Cheers

Nice to see you in here Rich :comfort and hope there's something in the new set up for you and bro

.ditto. I'm heading down at the beginning of February. I hope I can nip in to get an upgrade on my old Pro7 Sport. Great piece of kit.

Andy

:augie seems the ink has dried and informed of Change in registered office and change of Company Postcode

In a Mystic Meg haze (no, thats fog :D) .. I am getting 7 letters .. is it an ... S

:augie seems the ink has dried and informed of Change in registered office and change of Company Postcode

In a Mystic Meg haze (no, thats fog :D) .. I am getting 7 letters .. is it an ... S
Starcom... ?

Any more news on this yet please?

I have an Autocom system on a bike I have bought - so I can't lay claim to actually having spent any money with them. I don't know what model it is or what it is supposed to do even.

Would be glad to hear of a resurecction because I have another bike to kit out too. So I can use my new Zumo thing on both bikes.

Awaiting news update.

Nice to see you in here Rich :comfort and hope there's something in the new set up for you and bro

Cheers mate, I thought I would check on here to see whats happening. As for my bro and I we are still looking ourselves. Hopefully ive got a meeting/chat/lunch next week from myside to hopefully get me sorted.

And as for the Autocom side from what I hear Starcom are the buyers but thats all I really know. I dnt know if they are looking to run the same staff based in Leamington still as reemploy a few of us or run everything direct from their offices??:nenau

I will keep you all posted on my news as and when, my days are going thru monster and local job agencies, going to the gym and going out with my camera, soooooooo need to get back to work :eek

cheers mate, yeh im trying to enjoy myself as much as poss but I would rather be working if you know what I mean. Shame the weather has been so bad today I was planning on heading out with my camera again.

So instead I went up to the gym and did 3 mile on the treadmill :blast

Rich:beerjug:

fingers crossed for you / Starcom options. Don't be shy to point them to this or other sites to see what reputation they will be hiring. It's this sort of support which means I wouldn't look around for another intercom supplier when mine finally reaches it's end of life, or need extras.

cheers

Markie

Back
Top Bottom