S1000RR

Congratulations, I think it looks the bees knees- especially in the BM racing colours.

Can you give us a bit more of an update on your impressions of it Edventure.. taking it that might be a little while yet though.. :jibber

I just don@t get it, sorry. :(

It looks like any Jap bike, and why oh why oh why do they insist in putting a pillion on???

I would consider an HP2S though.

2p.

There's room in my heart for an HP2S and possibly one of them as well, but my wife's already said there's room in the ground for me....

:eek:

I just don@t get it, sorry. :(

It looks like any Jap bike, and why oh why oh why do they insist in putting a pillion on???

I would consider an HP2S though.

2p.

I think that's the whole point. It's a totally new furrow not necessarily likely to appeal to all 'current' BMW owners.

I personally love the HP2S too but wouldn't have one as a toy, collectable or not.

New bike, new market, more mass market.

There's room for all, if it is just a 'Jap' style toy who cares :beerjug:

Lovely machine......wish I could afford one to replace this!

DPP_0008-1.jpg

Health to use her:thumb2

Do you think I can blag a test ride at Bahnstormers?

Looks fun

very very sexi

love the bike and the racing colours for an extra 400 quid why would'nt you.

as for the looks the front end in my opinion is a marketing master-stroke even i WSB the beemer is so recognizable from the front and thats just the lines of the screen but including the lights its going to be trademark beemer as much as the roundel . winner all round really.

can't wait to see one in the flesh and looking forward to a few ride reports of the owners rather than the bike mag journos who just thrash them round the track i want to know what its like in the hands of an owner for real world fun

Al

ps does anyone know if there is going to be a s1000rr in the bsb this year

just been reading an interesting fuel test on one in the latest bike

mag.

190.6 bhp with cheapo 95 ron

190.5 bhp with expensive V power and

190.6 bhp with some even more expensive BP unltimate 102

quite interesting !

once you've seen 1 you've seen em all,lol.:D
but here's mine anyway..not ridden her yet,hopefully get out tommorow.:D

Attachments

• PICT2718.jpg
    PICT2718.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 467
Finally got the chance to ride it

Started off in Rain mode, bike felt a bit neutered which I guess is the point. My K1200S felt quicker...After a few miles put it into Sport:eek: Yee-hah! The thing takes off like a scalded cat, before you know it I'm over the ton and it's up on the back wheel :eek: Obviously with the wheelie control everything calms down again very quickly.

So my conclusion is after a scant 60 miles is it's bloody lovely, light, fantastic brakes, easy to ride, comfortable and bloody quick!

Back
Top Bottom