S1000RR

Edventure

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone else ordered one?

I placed an order a year ago and just heard from Bahnstormer that it's arrived. Just been to look at it - bloody gorgeous!:drool

I take delivery on the 2nd of Jan :eek: will get it delivered to the house methinks.

yep ,have a Sport version coming in motorsport colours. Picking it up in March tho!

Stu

Mine is due 1st March too, acid green with all the extras, thought about the white/blue/red one and decided it would be too common!:D

It came early!!!

Now keeping my GSA company, just waiting for some decent weather!

Attachments

• S1000RR.jpg
    S1000RR.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 896
Very Nice Thankyou

top tip..

stick on screen tax disc holders sometimes dont on sports bikes...

Is that a homemade end can?

Sorry guys ............. I just don't get it :nenau

Those headlights are FUGLY
come now guys be nice its his new pride and joy:rob

that looks like its going to be a right hand full:cool:cool

whats it like size wise all these new sports bikes are so tiny , chaps like me with excess DNA cant fit on them:(

If you read the ride reports the headlight was specifically designed to look like that to differentiate it from the Jap sportsbikes. B#W said they wanted it to look like a beemer ie different.

If you read the ride reports the headlight was specifically designed to look like that to differentiate it from the Jap sportsbikes. B#W said they wanted it to look like a beemer ie different.

Well they certainly achieved a unique look :barf

It's a gorgeous machine, sat on one at the Scottish Bike show LAST year and although I'm 15st and 6' + it felt comfy. I'm not really a sports bike fan but this is a proper bike compared to the mini-moto like blade etc in my opinion, regardless of how good the blade is for under 10st and 5' 3" japs and non tossers. Enjoy ....and give us ride reports when the mini ice age passes? (global warming has went quiet) :thumb2

Last edited:
Well they certainly achieved a unique look :barf

It looks really good in the flesh. Its how you would expect a BMW light cluster to be designed, no mistaking the 'family' connection. I think it looks great:D

Back
Top Bottom