Rukka

Ned Flanders

Hi all

Where can I find a good range (sizes and "model") of Rukka clothing on display? I've downloaded the catalogue, and would now like to see it in the flesh so too speak.
Be ideal if it twas somewhere in the Midlands. Visited J&S in Brum a few weeks back, where they only had 1 type of jacket and matching trousers.

Thanks.

Tim

www.riderhouse.co.uk in Royston seem to know a lot about Rukka (or at least they did when I called them a few months ago) and their website seems to show lots of stuff. You could call them and find out what they have, the number is on the site.

HTH,

David

Rabbitson said:
www.riderhouse.co.uk in Royston seem to know a lot about Rukka (or at least they did when I called them a few months ago) and their website seems to show lots of stuff. You could call them and find out what they have, the number is on the site.

HTH,

David

Cheers David :beerjug:

I thought they were wholesalers/importers... and not open to Joe Public.

Will give them a ring.

Cheers

Tim

NeilF said:
Infinity Motorcycles in Farnborough (in the former MotorCycle Shitty location) have some - but phone and check on style and sizes before you travel.

Cheers,

Neil.

Thanks also Neil

I visit Farnborough occaisonally through work, maybe drop in there soon.

Cheers

Tim

Ned,

Phone the importers, they are very helpful, and they'll tell you your nearest stockest.

Tran Am 01425 620580

Andrew

jenks said:
Ned,

Phone the importers, they are very helpful, and they'll tell you your nearest stockest.

Tran Am 01425 620580

Andrew

Thanks Andrew but I got the "Stockist list" from them, roll up to one close to home, result 5 jackets (2 types), and 6 trousers in total. Hence the request.

Regards

Tim

Ned

Pop over to the place just outside Pershore, Bikers Clearance World, not sure if they have Rucka?

But check out the Belstaff range, excellant gear and very well priced

BTBR

bigtrailbikerider said:
Ned

Pop over to the place just outside Pershore, Bikers Clearance World, not sure if they have Rucka?

But check out the Belstaff range, excellant gear and very well priced

BTBR

Alan

Pass that place almost every day. They don't do Rukka, sell shed loads of other c*ap though.

Not that impressed with Belstaff. My 1st waterproof Belstaff jacket's stiching came apart within a month, and the replacement leaked like a sieve. Today's kit does look a bit better though.

Tim

Bought a £450 rukka jacket last year from On Yer Bike in Manchester shit hot service and good piss takers . The jacket is wonderful too

Ned Flanders said:
Cheers David :beerjug:

I thought they were wholesalers/importers... and not open to Joe Public.

Will give them a ring.

Cheers

Tim

Did you phone Riderhouse? I've bought stuff from them in the past and they've been great. Certainly used to be open to Joe Public, on the one way system in Royston.
Andy

Ned Flanders said:
Alan

Pass that place almost every day. They don't do Rukka, sell shed loads of other c*ap though.

Not that impressed with Belstaff. My 1st waterproof Belstaff jacket's stiching came apart within a month, and the replacement leaked like a sieve. Today's kit does look a bit better though.

Tim

Tim

I would tend to agree with you about the place, on the whole cheap nasty crap. BUT the new Belstaff range does look very good indeed. In fact there were some good reports about it on here somewhere??

BTBR

jenks said:
Ned,

Tran Am 01425 620580

Andrew

aSK AS i DID and get a private fitting, at the importers in MILFORD on SEA, the gear is sent to your local Rukka stockist, and you pay them DON`T forget to ask for 20% DIScount ;)

Back
Top Bottom