Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skye Weather update

Deleted acc oony

Skye Weather update

Deleted Member I
    Is that some bondage kit you got in the house to keep you busy over the winter months?

Deleted acc oony
    Quote Originally Posted by Indecisive View Post
    Is that some bondage kit you got in the house to keep you busy over the winter months?
    Just because it's yir birthday don't mean you wont get a virtual slap

Deleted Member I
    Quote Originally Posted by H.R.H. OONYACK View Post
    Just because it's yir birthday don't mean you wont get a virtual slap
    It isn't me birthday today ..

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Wish I could remember the name of the brainless nurk that came up with this bright idea !!

Thanks for the update Mr Windaes . Have you been out with those chains yet? I'd be interested to hear how the bike handles with them on. I was very tempted yesterday to get myself some studded knobblies. Knobblies on their own weren't too bad, but still a bit slippery in places for my liking....
    Gert

hello fuckface

looks a tad chilly up there johnny so do do they work
    Dont Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakambale View Post
    I was very tempted yesterday to get myself some studded knobblies. Knobblies on their own weren't too bad, but still a bit slippery in places for my liking....
    Having just got back from laning the Husky in The Peaks I can confirm that knoblies are of feck all use on ice/snow covered tarmac..........I must have dropped the bike a dozen times on just one 1/2 mile section of tarmc - the lanes were a piece of piss in comparison!

Here's me mate Andy trying to keep upright

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

Deleted acc oony
    The chains are not mine I was on cut slicks

Very festive, does this mean I'll have a hot water bottle in me bed for Tuesday night?

Andres, I thought those Heidenau's your using were snow tyres?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

Andres, I thought those Heidenau's your using were snow tyres?
    Absobloodylutely

Bring it on

Andres

I did notice the colour coordination of black and orange on those chains. There's no Jaegermeister logo on them somewhere is there?
    Gert

Weathers looking good for next week; copied from today's Metcheck site:

All parts of Britain and Ireland are in for a lot of increasingly cold and snowy weather as we go through the next week with some potentially severe winter weather developing across our shores. We would advise people to prepare themselves for a spell of winter weather that's not been seen for many years as severe frosts and heavy snowfalls become the main feature during next week.
    Sunday will be a fine and cold day for many parts, but snow showers will affect south-eastern areas at times, whilst further wintry showers move into northern and eastern Scotland during the day. The wintry showers in the north will mark the boundary between the cold air already here, and the even colder air following on, and this boundary will shift south during Monday and Tuesday. It is after this has gone through that the potential for heavy snow and severe frosts really increases, and is something we are monitoring closely as the second half of next week could end up very wintry indeed with significant snowfalls for some and temperatures dropping below -20C for some rural locations in the north

Deep joy

Andres

And Metcheck are usually opomistic (sp)
    old enough to know better, young enough not to care!

Deleted acc oony
    65yr old neighbour slid down the driveway on her arse as it was easier than walking she said

I could always just meet you all in Dover on Saturday night...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast